extended description

"I see more cons than pros," she tells me. "Life is just one big jumbled mess of broken hearts and endless battles and words left unsaid."

//

Rowan Williamson has always been treated like a speck of dust, although he doesn't really know why- ever since the first day of Kindergarten, he has been the bullseye in Finley O'Donoghue's target of abuse, although he hasn't done anything to her. Finley causes a classwide hatred for Rowan, as everyone loves Finley, which leads to years of depression and darkness for him. No matter what pills he's assigned to take, or how many kind words he gets from his family, he feels that death is his only option.

That is, until Finley unexpectedly disappears the summer before senior year. Suddenly, Rowan can finally put the bullying from grade school behind him; people begin to befriend him, his self confidence boosts, and the sun finally begins to shine. Things began to change; life got better. Finley is no longer a relentless obstacle in Rowan's life. He is free.

But then, Finley returns.

Except, there's something different about her when she comes back senior year. Her entire persona has changed; she's skinny as a twig, her hair is colored a dark blue, and the spark in her eyes has been swallowed by sorrow. Rowan doesn't know what to make of it-what has become of the vicious Finley O'Donoghue that he's grown to know? His confusion only grows when Finley approaches him with a proposition: a road trip-together-across the country for one soul purpose that she can't even share with him.

Little did he know that saying yes would be the worst decision of his life.

yay, new story! wow, sorry that my summary skills suck so bad. i'm literally cringing as i read it over. but trust me, this will be way better than it sounds! i'm super excited to write this, although i'm probably not going to be doing much of it until lakehouse is done (since school is taking up like all my time and i can barely even finish chapters of that). but, despite that, i have it all planned out already and i'm reaaaally ecstatic. :33 thank you to ashley (taintedrain) for helping me with the summary, i love yOuu! i hope you all like it and are excited as i am, i love you all to pieces! -valarie :-)