ELEVEN

Oh kiss me, like you mean it.
Like you miss me.

-

"Room service!" Lauren cheered, watching as the hotel staff wheeled in trollies after trollies, stacked up with breakfast food you only dreamed of. Yourself and Demi had devised a quick plan, which consisted of you leaving the room first, claiming you had felt much better and that Demi was still sleeping. Then she'd appear ten minutes later, feigning a languid state and checking up on your health.

Like you hadn't been wrapped up in each other for the past two hours.

"Did someone say breakfast?" Right on time, Demi shuffled into the room, redressed and hiding a smirk on her face. "Hey, how you feeling you?"

"I'm ok. Thanks again for looking after me. I feel so bad for falling asleep on you, pretty much straight away."

"Don't worry about it. As long as you're feeling better." The two of you shared a polite and discreet smile, that only widened when her fingers brushed against the skin showing on your lower back, leaving goosebumps in their trail. "How's the guys?"

"Kelsey's just gone to get them up. I dread to think how they'll feel this morning! We had to practically carry them to bed." Jill laughed, looking a little worse for wear herself. Although she was a little older than most of the tour members, she apparently could keep up just as well.

"Something smells divine!" Nick. Motionless on the seat you were occupying, you only hoped he wouldn't try anything. "How's the lady doing this morning? You feeling better?" His callous hand ran from your shoulder down the middle of your back as he stood beside you, towering over you. His hands tracing skin that Demi's soft fingers had explored hours and hours before.

"Yeah. I have to apologise for having to leave early, I didn't want to ruin anyone's night." You apologised, hearing the other drunks from last night head out of their rooms.

"Don't worry about that! You didn't ruin anyone's night. As long as you're ok." This would be so much easier if he was a jerk, you thought. His hand stroked your skin, bringing you into his side slightly so you rested against his side. Looking up, you practically saw the steam leaving Demi's ears in annoyance of his actions.

"Can we talk later?" Nick looked confused at your question, meeting your eyes hesitantly.

"Um, yeah. Sure. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, we just need to talk."

"We will, later." He promised, making a feeling of relief spread through body.

-

Later never came.

Considering it was show time and the two stars were residing in their dressing rooms, doing vocal warm ups and getting touch ups to their already exquisite appearances. You had been seated with Kelsey on the leather sofas in Demi's dressing room as she forced the camera into your face, interrogating you along with the rest of the staff for the tour's instagram page.

'This is a very special lady on tour to one of our stars!' She had said, if only she knew... 'Tell us what you're excited about on the tour!' Just as fifth video finished, your phone text message tone echoed.

Demi:
Want to hear a secret?

You:
maybe...

Demi:
I heard there was gonna be a really hot girl in the toilets when I get away from these guys?

You:
really? you're a lucky girl!

Demi:
I could get luckier...

You looked over at her sat in the vanity as Jill brushed highlighter over her collarbones, smiling mischievously as she met your eyes in the mirror. "I'm gonna head out there. Good luck Demi!"

"Thanks Y/N. See you after the show, yeah?"

"Sure." Bidding the others a quick goodbye, you headed down to the cramped bathroom and snuck a glance around you, seeing everybody else rushing around to get the final touches done before the show began.

You had only counted 3 minutes and 40 seconds before there was a gentle tug on the door handle and a very subtle cough that told you who it was, was heard. Letting the handle go, you moved back so her black lace barely covered body could slither through the crack.

"Max is waiting outside, we have to be quiet." She breathed, her lips still upturned in a smirk.

"Quiet about what?"

"You're not gonna wish me good luck properly?"
A pout was firmly painted on her face, her gentle hands moving to caress the skin on your face. Her painted lips pressed against your neck, the pulse underneath speeding up a considerable amount.

"..Your lipstick." Whining, you let her continue, putting up a very weak battle to stop her advances.

"Fuck my lipstick."

-

note: this is such a filler chapter and i'm sorry that updates have been slow but i'll be back soon! plenty of drama on the way👀