star shopping

instagram

@lilpeep: Trick or treat ready 😍

-

"Sir."

"Fuck I look like talking like some white person, get the fuck outta here." Omar said as he hit the blunt and made a face.

Stella shot him a Dirty look, "Put the blunt down and fight me cunt."

Emery, Diego and Gus all looked at each other and grimaced as they continued to bicker.

"Should I apologize to your mom?"

Gus shook his head, "She woulda stopped us right now if she had a problem with it."

"Nah, they're being disrespectful to your mom right now. Lemme stop these stupid ass mother fuckers." Diego said as he proceeded to push Emery over from his spot in the back row of the van. "You stupid ass bitches stop fighting in front of Gus's mom. You sound like mad what the fuck, arguing in front of a nice ass lady, stupid bitch."

Stella and Omar turned to him and made a stank face, "Bitch what? I sound like mad what the fuck? Stinky ass bitch, go take a shower before you fuckin' talk to someone."

"Worda me, I'll beat that ass in. I'm on that ass boy."

"You gay, get the fuck-"

"ENOUGH," Emery yelled, "How annoying can you fucks get. Stop disrespecting Liza, she came all the way from New York and she didn't come to deal with this shit."

Liza laughed, "It's okay, I understand, you're all teenagers. I was once one too. Plus it's nice to finally have Gus with some friends. I just hope you all have fun."

"We are, thank you so much momma for everything. Also thank you for letting us hotbox your car, you're cool as shit." The brunette said as she hit the blunt, she passed it to Liza.

Momma peep swiftly took it and ghosted it, releasing one of the biggest clouds. They all watched in astonishment as she continued to hit it, then blowing o's. Diego took out his phone recording him with Liza in the back, throwing up his middle finger, "We smoking big boof with mom's, get like me bitch, GANG."

He ended the video, Stella merely stared at him.

"You know you're so fucking gay, you know that right?" She said as she took the blunt and hit it, "And you don't even bang bitch."

"Yo chiiill."

-

The group and Liza all stood in the Cul de Sac, they were going to continue venturing around for more candy bowls to steal.