t w e n t y

*DELILAH'S POV*

I went in the taxi and got to the airport.

"One ticket to Princeton, Indiana please."

/////

I sat down in my seat on the plane. I had the whole row to myself until someone else sat down next to me.

They had a big hoodie on that covered there face, so I couldn't see it.

"We will be taking off shortly. Thank you for you patience." The lady over the intercom said.

I put my head phones in and blasted Amnesia by 5SOS.

We were taking off and gripped on to the arm rests. I hate taking off and landing so much.

The guy sitting next to me took my head phone out of my ear.

"Yes?" I turned around and saw someone I really was hoping I wouldn't see.

Taylor.

"Please Delilah, can I explain?"

"You have one minute."

"I was getting a water bottle and that girl Mackenzie we met earlier showed up. She started talking to me and said she would hurt you. I started to say that if she ever laid a hand on you she wouldn't be breathing anymore. She cut me off and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back I swear. You are the only girl that I love Delilah."

"I should be the one who is sorry. I jumped to conclusions without letting you explain, and when I said that I hated you, I could never hate you. I love you so much Taylor."

"Since now we're now okay, we are still on a plane."

"And you have MagCon tomorrow."

"Oh well I rather be with you."

////

ahh so that was a really short chapter, but the feeelllssss aha

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2,009 READS!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCHHH❤️