1 // A Greek God?

Chapter One: A Greek God?

THE MOMENT I STEPPED OUT OF MY
Uber ride, a gush of wind past through me and my hair flew to the right side. I pushed away all of my hair from my face and walked towards the beach that leads to a small hut made out of wood. I admire the view of the ocean and the sky. The clouds looked like they were slowly moving towards my east. A big wave was coming towards a small group of teenagers and they were laughing, getting ready for the impact.

I stopped in front of the hut to look at my surroundings before entering it. The insides of the hut were beautiful and cozy as it seems. There was a group of elderly gentlemen drinking at the bar. They were a group of boys playing pool. I walked towards the information counter. A neat and tidy lady was typing something on her computer. I gave out a small cough and her head looked up to look at me. She gave a small smile and I returned it back.

"Miss Lee Y/N. I bought a house here along using the company Agentic Houses," I said in a small voice, still tired from the 30 minutes drive.

"yes. Here are the keys. If you ever need help, just press that red button located right beside the master bedroom," the lady said and handed me a small black pouch with a smile. I took it from her hands, thank her and grabbed my luggage before walking towards my new beach house.

I'm lucky to win the best Hip Hop Dance at that Hip Hop Competition back at Seoul which I won One Million for it. When I went back to Busan, returning to BusanPlay, the most popular dance house in Busan and I was among the 100 members, everyone congratulated me. I even earned the nickname, 'Dancing Goddess'.

I took out a card from the black pouch and slide it in between the sensor which gives off a green light. I opened the door, dragging my luggage in. The inside was absolutely beautiful. It was something I can never afford without trying my best. 

The walls and the furniture in level one were made out of wood which I loved it a lot. The ceilings were almost reachable for a person with the height 180 cm to reach it with their hands. I went up to level two and I was amazed by the design of it. There were not many rooms but I don't really mind about that as I will live on my own. There were five rooms: one master bedroom, two junior master bedroom, and two conjoined guest rooms. I don't consider the storage as a room. I searched for the master bedroom which was located at the end of a hallway that leads to a glass that gives a view of the beautiful all-shades-of-blue ocean sending big waves to the sand. 

I opened the door and screamed when I see the sight of a shirtless guy with a Taupe-coloured hair sleeping on my bed. I was surprised that my loud screaming didn't even wake him up. I took out my phone from my jacket to text my Agent but there was a text from my Agent already.

Agent: Sorry to tell you this last minute, Y/N but apparently something got mixed up so you have to live with a stranger who has bought the exact same house as you. Your money can't be refunded unfortunately unless you decide to not stay with a stranger, please return the card. Thank you ~ 

I sighed in content after reading that really depressing text by my agent. I stared at something on the wall then I didn't realize the greek god has woken up from his beauty sleep. His cough brought me back to earth. I looked at him sitting at the end of the bed, his hair messed up staring at me. 

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" He asked, his voice were low and husky making me weak in my knees. Is this guy a greek god secretly that God has gifted me? cause' this guy's name must be Daniel cause' damn. He chuckled when he realized I was checking him out. 

I gave a half-hearted shrug. "Check your phone, gree- stranger," I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Just do it," 

He took his phone from his nightstand and probably checked his texts. A few moments later, my head tilted at his expression; his eyebrows raised and his eyes widened but it then changed into a smirk.

"Welcome to my house, no, our beach house, Lee Y/N. What a pleasure to meet such a pretty stranger who will be my roommate. I'm Park Jimin. Sit down, cute girl. We got a lot to talk about," the hot guy named Jimin said with a welcoming voice and a friendly gesture. He patted a spot a few meters away from him.

Woah, I'm so flustered that I forget how to be sweet. 

A Greek god can be an angel too? 

This will be a good prologue to start a new chapter in my life.

Fuck my past and say hello to my future bitches.

I WAS HESITANT USING VULGARS FOR A FIRST CHAPTER BUT DEAL WITH IT AYE?

Thank you for adding this story to your Library.

It would mean the world to me if you share this story!

I know there will be major mistakes in some part of this story, but please, please bear with me. I will fix it once three chapters have released.

My schedule for updating is mixed up considering I got other books to update too. I think this story will be the last story for me to update as I always have a habit to update a chapter from my first story to the most recent which is 'Living With A Hot Stranger'. If I ever forgot to update a chapter within a week, I will pinky promise to you guys that I, Mai, Yoongi's bitch haha, will update as many chapters (Fully Detailed) as possible within one week, meaning I would put aside my editing plans.

If you want to follow my fan account, please go ahead. shookieyoon (IG)

*UWU OVERLOAD*