being so called " normal"

charlottes pov

man i hope this is worth it. i didnt spend all this time walking just to end up no where. i hope jess told me the right way to go . i think this is the house she was talking about . theres the mailbox let me read that name to see if its jess's house . hmmmmm sidehorn YESSSS!!! i made it!!!

"jess why are you outside?, its freezing, get inside" a lady says

that must be her mom

" hey.......... ummm.. mom...." im courious to see if she really is jess' mom

" hey sweetie, did you get me my wrinkle cream i asked you for??"

wrinkle cream?!?! jess didnt tell me about wrinkle cream!!

"UH nO sorry mom i forgot" i say

"" WHY???" she says

" well i forgot"

" just go to your room and do your homework" she says

HOMEWORK whats " homework" ??. this is going to be harder than i thought to be " normal"

"uh sure mom"

as i grab the bag jess gave me i walk upstairs , but im not sure of where jess' room is. i start walking until i end up in a boys room. the room was covered in posters of women on motorcyles, trash, and a rason??(omg thats not a raison) whoevers room this was it was plain disgusting. i wanted to throw up.  as i start walkking back to find my room,a large boy starts walking in the room with a girl. 

"TWERP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!"

he sounded mad . i got really scared . i panicked so i ran awayy.

wheeww!!! that was close i wonder where my room is though. oh i found it. it was a nice room. the room had a full sized bed , posters of one direction on her walls, and a decent closet size , but girl you need a better fashion sense. 

i walk around the room to see what else is in her room , until a beepping sound came from her computer. i dont think shell mind if i take a peek . i look at her computer screen. HMmm/? whos josh?

he looks pretty cute>...  i guess ill talk to him

hey i respond

heyyy ( he says)

whats up?? ( i say)

nm doing homework ( he says)

(what is this homework???!?!?)

o cool ( i respond)

hey jess do you wanna hang out sometime ( he says)

( omg wait until i tell jess about this)

sure, when?? i say

tomorrow after school he says

sure ( isay) byee <3

bye <3

and that was the end of our conversation. now it was time to do this "homework". 

________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYSS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK !! I KNOW ITS WERID BUT IF U GUYS SHARE THIS BOOK TO ALOT OF PEOPLE ILL BE SO HAPPY LOV YOU GUYSSSS

COMMENT DOWN IF U HAVE ANY SUGEESTIONSSSS 

LOVE YA <3