Ghost

Jeong In came running out from the dorm, to have coincidentally meet his friends Seungmin and Minho. Grabbing onto Minho's muscular hoe-ly arms, "Hyunggggggg I think i'm seeing things..." Not understanding what this younger boy was talking about, he walked towards the dorm, leaving Jeong In outside feeling scared and Seungmin confused.

    Being the nicer one compared to Minho, Seungmin asked Jeong In what happened.

    "Hyung... Just now when i was in the dorm, someone opened there door and then i saw a... ghost." Jeong In's voice shivered.

    Comforting Jeong In, he let Jeong In grab onto his arm and went inside the dorm tip toeing.

    "AHHHHHHH HYUNGHYUNGHYUNG!" Jeong In panicked, pulling on Seungmin's arm and pointing at a male sitting beside Minho talking comfortably. The male turned around, to have locked eyes with Jeong In, he panicked again.

    Minho then stood up, walking towards Jeong In and Seungmin, with the male beside him.

    "Jeong In, I don't know what's wrong, but meet our leader, Chan."

    "NOOOO, SHUT UP MINHO! COME HERE! HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT HUMAN! HE LOOKS SO PALE! YOU'RE STANDING BESIDE A GHOST!"

    Chan heard what Jeong In said, heading to Jeong In, Chan hovered above Jeong In's smaller size. "WooooOoOooooo" Chan played along. Scaring the shit out of Jeong In. Taking out his hands, wanting to shake Jeong In's.

    Jeong In tugged on Seungmin's sleeves. Chan held out his hand, but Jeong In didn't. He was panicking and pulling on Seungmin's arm, terrified at the sight of Chan.

    Laughing, Chan told Jeong In he was the leader of Stray Kids and not a ghost.

    Finally believing him, Jeong In took off his arms from Seungmin which were laughing and shaked his shivering, icy cold hands to Chan's.

BAM! they became the best-est of the best friends. 😂😂😂 no offence to anyone, Chan is my bias and this is made for fun