Chapter 6

Sanyukta was passing from the corridor when someone pulled her in the store room and pinned her against the wall. She was about to scream when he pressed her mouth with his palm.

"How dare you!" Came his firm voice.
Sanyukta who was struggling to get off from his hold was stop struggling to heard him when the man removed his hand from her mouth and she pushed him hard.

"Get off me you gerk." Sanyukta said pushing him away. Randhir who was fuming in anger again pinned her with the wall.

"What the hell leave me." Sanyukta said angrily.

"Just shut up." Randhir said with same raze.

"How dare you, leave me I said." Sanyukta said when trying to pushing him.

"How dare I, how dare you! Himmat kaisi huyi tumhari Parth ki insult karne ki?" He tightened his grip on her shoulder.

"Tum hote koyn ho yeh puchne wale?" Sanyukta asked glaring at him.

"Tum hoti koyn ho usska insult karne wali?" Randhir asked her too.

"Aur Parth ne jo kiya wo, ussne jo kiya usske baad uske saath yehi hona chahiye." She spat back.

"You loser aapni galti ke liye tum Parth ko blame kar rahi ho!" He roared this time.

"Meri galti!" She became shocked.

"Aur nehi toh keya, baap ne itni badi college mein admission toh dila diya lekin dimag vi toh hona chahiye na, wo kahase layogi?" He taunted her.

"Ohh just shut up." Sanyukta said angrily.

"You shut up." Randhir said furiously.

"Just leave me." She said trying to freed herself.

"Not so soon you loser, you hurt Parth na, now you have to pay for it." He greeted his teeth.

"He deserve it. He broke my trust, dhoka diya hain ussne mujhe. Dost kehelane ki layek hi nehi wo, usse dosti karna galti thi meri." She said with hearted.

"You know what, yes Parth deserve it. Tum jaiso se dosti karega toh aaisa hi hona tha. I'm happy that he realized it now, tumse dosti karna Parth ki life ki sabse badi galti thi. Kitna samjhaya ke tumse dur rahe but no, usse toh tumse dosti nivana tha! Such an emotional fool, but thanks to you it's over now." He said gritted his teeth.

Hearing this Sanyukta's facial expression got changed. She stare at Randhir with lot's of raze into her eyes.

"Keya, ghur keya rahi ho, kha jayogi keya!" He said annoyingly.

"It's you." Sanyukta whispered.

"Keya!" Randhir asked confusingly.

"It's not Parth, it's you." Sanyukta said coldly thus Randhir became confused.

"What do you mean?" Randhir asked surprisingly when she hold his collar tightly.

"Tumne kiya na yeh! You bloody MCP, mere aur Parth ki dosti torna chahate thay na tum, toh aaise liya tumne aapna badla, haan!" She asked holding his collar.

"What rubbish?" He was shocked.

"Ohh my god what I has done! Parth I'm so sorry, yeh maine keya kar diya!" Sanyukta was about to leave when Randhir caught her wrist.

"Leave me, I said leave me." She tried to freed her hand.

"Hold on, what are you said I did it, maine kiya wo blast?" He asked shockingly.

"Haan tumhine kiya hain yeh, tumhara hi plan tha na yeh! You hate me aur jaisa ke tumne kaha tumhe meri aur Parth ki friendship pasand nehi thi, toh tumne yeh sab kiya humari friendship torne ke liye, haan bolo." She all most screamed.