Chapter 2

"What?" Both me and William asked at the same time.

Still shocked by what we had heard,mother explained how they met and all.

They met at mom's favourite cafe. Long story short they kept on meeting up until they eventually fell in love. Turns out they've been together for 2 years and 8 months. They felt that it was right so when Mr. Saturno proposed, mom accepted.

And they decided to tell us just now!?

When they're already getting married!?!?

William and I reacted again although we had the same words,we had different meaning.

"What?" William exclaimed.

"What?" I repeated,only this time with a venomous tone.

"I can't believe this."

William was happy for Mom regardless of her hiding this from us, for almost 3 YEARS!?

While me however,I was super pissed.

It's not right! I know I shouldn't butt in into mother's love life because she's her own person but she can't just do this!!!

Especially without consulting us or even informing us about their relationship before announcing that they we're already getting fucking married!??

Frustrated and confused,I stormed out of the room and into my own.

Both William and Mom were calling after me but they stopped. I don't know why but I can't bother to find out. I'm just trying to get all this into my head all at once and it's not good.

I might get a headache after this.

William's P.O.V

I can't believe this!

Mother's getting married!!

I am so happy for her.

It's been so long since she had a significant other beside her. She must have felt lonely after all those years.

I'm glad that she had let go of our father and opened her heart for another.

Mother loved Father like he was her entire world. He was her first after all,her first everything. She said he gave her the will to live,for him and for herself. And when the time came that they had me and Quintin,she had the will to live for her family.

She was devastated when she heard about father's death. She said she wanted to die so that she could be reunited with him. But she quickly discarded that thought when she heard me and Quintin crying,asking for their mother. We were only children after all.

This time,she said we gave her the will to live,for her and her family.

I'm so happy for her,finally finding someone to grow old with.

That must've mean a lot to her.

And for that I'm thankful for Mr. Saturno.

Though, I'm not sure about Quintin. He seems pretty pissed.

I understand him but I wish he'd try to understand mother as well.

When we tried to go after him,Mr. Saturno stopped us and said that he'll go talk to Quintin himself.