UPDATE :(

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS, IT'S LONG AND MAYBE BORING BUT IMPORTANT

Hi everyone!

This is hetmeisjezondernaam_ and I have some bad news for you.

You might have noticed how inactive we've been lately and there are some reasons for this. The truth is, because of personal reasons idccrazy has left this account. I'm not sure if and when she'll be back. 

You might understand that this account has gone through a huge change because of this. And since I don't enjoy doing this alone as much, I decided to put this account on hold.

This means that for now all our books will not be updated again.

I am considering changing this account and making it my own graphic account, but I'm not sure about that.

Another thing that's happening is I'm (trying to) graduating high school this year! That's a really great thing (bc I'll finally leave my school :p  ) but it also takes a lot of my time. Because of this hosting multiple accounts, reading, writing, learning, reviewing ánd making graphics is just too much for me. I do try to make as many graphics as possible, but that's still not much. So if I make any new premades they will only be posted on the graphicshop on my own account.

if you want to request a graphic, you CAN do this. Only NOT IN THIS BOOK. Please send me a pm on wattpad (hetmeisjezondernaam_ ) or on instagram (hetmeisjezondernaam_wp ) . I can't promise I'll make all the request and if I accept your request it might take longer for me to make because I'm so busy. Please respect this and be aware of this if you request. 

I'm very sorry about (temporarily) closing this account and I know for sure I'll miss this. 

I hope to come back at the end of this year to open this shop and some other books on this account again. 

Thank you all for reading this, supporting this account and thanks to everyone who's been voting and commenting and reading and requesting. I really appreciate it. 

If you comment on this (or any) chapter please make sure to tag me (hetmeisjezondernaam_ ) so I can see it.