Chapter 1/The realisation

I was alone in the grounds of my school, a twig that had fallen seconds before now snapped. I jumped, someone emerged from behind a tree with his/her face hidden in shadow. I felt like I had seen this person before but where?

I woke with a start and checked my alarm. Oh my it was 10:30! I almost face palmed myself. I am going to be sooooo

late for cheerleading practice. Yes I am a cheerleader. It is a Sunday but we have practice anyway, we have it at 10:45 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and , of course , Sundays. If your saying to yourself " she still has 15 minuets. What is she worrying about. " Well, here's the thing, the place we practice at is a 20 minuet drive away and I still haven't eaten yet ( by the way, when I wake up in the morning my hair is a real mess so that's a problem in itself ). I charged down stairs while brushing my hair , grabbed a piece of toast and my keys,ran into the car and drove off ( though I was still finishing my toast ). I got to the hall and the first face I saw was my leader glaring at me. " Sorry " I muttered, embracing myself for the explosion that was coming, and it came quicker than usual. " You, young lady, are a discrace to the whole team! I can't believe I'm saying this, but you will have to be suspended from this practice to think about what you have done! " Maribel screamed at me. I felt anger and outrage shoot through me and I wished that sometimes she wasn't so cruel. Guess what? I turned to the bench and Maribel burst out laughing! I couldn't figure out what was so funny when Maribel said ( whilst giggling slightly ) " you actually think that I would sit you out? I didn't even know that you were that obedient and I'm your leader! To think, I hardly even think I know you now! " I was a bit confused as you probably are but then I realised it, my thoughts had changed her mind! Now to think about it, last week, I said break a leg to the main actor of the school play and 2 days later she broke her left leg! I was aghast at what I had done but I didn't know how to fix it again it. Then realisations shot through me I was able to do magic! I was quite confused as you probably are!?!? I mean, what I would like to know is WHAT IS GOING ON????????

Sorry this was so short but I couldn't think of anything else to say! See y'all next chapter! : ) <3 you.