unacceptable .

- parker mckenna and chris sails

           - parker mckenna and chris sails . 🤢

alright so i need to rant for a quick second. first of all ' parker and chris. ' , ew. like they are not a cute couple to me. individually , they are both pretty fucking sexy. but together? fuck no. now do i support what chris did too queen? hell no. do i support that he got with parker not even a week after they broke up? no. chris is a lying, cheating, CUTE , dirty ass bastard. i dislike him to the highest level possible. but that's besides the point. i really feel as though chris used / using parker for clout. ( ion know if they still together or not , i don't watch they headasses like that. but yeah if you know , lemme know ) i'm not gon' say he looks uncomfortable, bc he got a fine ass bitc- i mean female by his side. but he don't look like he's into the relationship. he barely even knows parker, just how parker barely even knows him. he probably enjoy the sex , from the screenshot i saw. parker know how to throw it baccck. 👀 but that ain't none of my business. overall i hate this couple , they piss me off and yeah. so nexxxt !

            - queen bulls and clarence white

            - queen bulls and clarence white. 💘

oh me , oh my , oh my fuckery. they the fucking cutest to me tbh. like i don't care how much people clown them and shit. they are fucking adorable! at first everyone was tryna talk down on my girl queen saying she's a hoe, bc she moved on! as she stated her and clarebear ( i give him the succ on the weekends , when she not around. but shh. ) were just friends as first. but if you hang around a certain person for a certain amount of time, we all know friendship leads to relationships. ( i'm in a situation like this right now. sigh. ) but now since they've exposed their relationship. people wanna act all fake and shit. every fucking one was telling them they needed to hurry up and let everyone know that they were dating and go ahead and put the news out there, but now since they've done that. everyone wanna turn against them. no, they're together, she's pregnant. and that's that. either be on team #royalmafia or get left behind. factuaals , now on to the nexxt.

           - domnique wilson and crissy smith

           - domnique wilson and crissy smith. 🌈

i had fucking faith in them. like i deadass balled tears when i saw their break up video. i was screaming at the top of my lungs, like fuccck no! domo made me realize that it's okay to like females and you're a female. there is nothing wrong with that. love is love. 🌈 honestly, we're all human. and whether we die and go to hell for being gay, it'll be worth it bc it makes you happy. why live your life, not being realistic to yourself and unhappy bc of what someone else says about your sexuality. in the end there's only one person that can judge you, once person who has a heaven or hell to put you and that's god ... well and technically yourself , depending on your actions on earth but still. i'm highly upset they broke up and i can't even deal with it, seriously it hurts my heart. but i'm glad they're still friends, that gives me a little ounce of hope. that not every relationship has to end on a bad note. but last , but certainly not least.

            - de'arra taylor and kenneth walker

            - de'arra taylor and kenneth walker. 💙

they are legit my last hope on relationship. no seriously, if they break up. i am never ever ever getting together with anyone , ever again. ever. bc no, they are so fucking cute and so fucking in love and i just don't see how a relationship could ever work for me if i ever found out they broke up. so if they ever do, pls! for my safety, and anyone who tries to flirt with me's safety. don't tell me. but they really my relationship goals. and i wanna cute lil relationship like they have ... well when everyone stops playing. until then im'a just go watch them.

that's all for today , folks' .. see ya' next time.