OLD LOVE | ONE

╔═

╔═.✵.══════════╗
ONE!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

◦ ᵒ ⚜ ᵒ ◦

Haarlem, Netherlands 1440

"Lilith! You know this corset does no good in lopend!" Amalia yelled, picking up her skirt as she sprinted after Lilith. As she hurriedly rushed after her younger sister, her body collided with another. Her body jolted backwards due to the collision.

A hand was firmly placed on her lower back as the stranger caught her, her body melting into their touch. "Woah, there." Amalia's eyes were shut closed as her cheeks were dusted with a soft pink. Her eyes fluttered open, her blue ones meeting a pair of brown. The longer she stared into them the more she fell in 'love.'

"I, uh, hi." Amalia smiled sheepishly, her eyes never leaving his caramelized ones. The man gave a smile back, her cheeks reddening by the second.

"Hello." The blonde was completely mesmerized by the tall, dark, and handsome stranger.

"Amalia!"

"Elijah!" The man took one more glance into her eyes before he sped away, leaving Amalia dumbfounded in the middle of the road, a note left in her hand.

"Amalia! There you are. I thought you were right behind me." As Lilith spoke, Amalia just daydreamed about the mysterious man. Lilith caught on and waved a hand in front of her face. "Amalia? Amalia!" Amalia hummed in response, fiddling with the note in her hand. "What have you got here?" Lilith reached for the note, grabbing it before Amalia could realize what was happening.

"Lilith! Give it back!" She pleaded as she reached for the note that was tightly held in her younger sisters hand.

"Please do me the pleasure of taking you on a stroll of the city tonight." As Amalia grabbed the note, Lilith smiled at her older sister. "Stroll of the city? Must be a real gentleman." She nudged her sister, her sister smiling crazily.

"Oh shut up. Aren't you supposed to sneak out with the Duke of France tonight anyways?" Amalia shot back, instantly shutting up her sister. "Now, we're expected  to be at lunch with the Mikaelsons since we volunteered to welcome them to the town."

"We did?"

"Yes we did." She sent a small glare to her younger sister as they continued down the streets of Haarlem.

( author ! )

so, the chapters in this part are going to be fairly short because they are just memories. they do not effect the plot an any major way ( but they still do ) so they will not be very long:)