Anyone can be a Hero! - Chapter 0

"Hello! Firstly allow me to introduce myself, though not by name, where is the fun in that part for you, I would have to draw it into question, I am the narrator in a sense, I think that is all the necessary information that is needed for now, without further ado! Allow me to spin you the tale and set the scene!"

"Welcome to the city! though I should add, not the type you are thinking of, this one could be described as more prosperous, magnificent, entrancing in a sense. Tall buildings litter every corner, parks scattered within the city, littered with lush green trees and birds chirping within, the streets paved with people going about their days with their lists of what needs to be done, even if it is as simple as going to work or meeting with friends, cars zooming in all directions across the roads, gracefully I feel add. though more towards the outskirts, the houses were a touch smaller and the setting was more, tranquil, peaceful, these houses form a circle around the city, getting taller and larger the closer they resided to the middle, painted a rough picture? Good! The world here works a little different to your own, this is a world where powers are considered more...normal, in a sense? Most people have a power, whether it be classed as useful or useless, it mattered not. Some born without powers could grow to use one through certain objects or rocks that they kept lingering near their body, such as on a necklace, bracelet, etc."

"Though since powers are a more normal occurrence, even if it may sound a touch odd to yourself... Oh, fret not! I'll explain the powers in further detail at a later date, such as how they work and all that important information, but for now let's move on a touch., shall we? With this world filled with powers, comes n new title and a new job,; Heroes. Yes, being a hero is also seen as a job, whether they work by themselves, for an agency or straight from the government directly, it's sense socially and classed as a job. Now, let's take our main spotlight to the individual over there for a moment!"

Attention is quickly turned and drawn towards an individual, more precisely a man, his age, hard to tell at a glance though he could be anywhere between his twenties to thirties, as a rough estimate. A dark purple coloured mask covering the top half of his face, resting against his nose with some small spikes poking out where the mask would end, part of his forehead visible as the mask sways out from his nose covering his eyes, looking more like a mask one would wear to a masquerade ball, his dark brown hair slit back, giving it a more neat and controlled appearance, ending at his neck with tips of his hair taking a sharp turn and point more up and out to the side, though this was all that could be seen and described as in a small amount of time he was present, he had moved clearly heading off to his next "mission" in a sense.

"Who was that? You may be asking yourself. That was Emoto, more precisely, if you use his title "Wave Length Hero: Emoto" though his name excluding the title will do just fine for now. A prime example of a part time hero, though, no one is entirely sure what his other job is, he has mentioned in a brief conversation to a few heroes alike, he does have another job. An interesting fact I feel should be drawn to the surface, some heroes can be noticed from a glance in their casual wear, features give it away, face shape and features, hair, body type, height, etc. Though..Emoto is a rare exception where no one can tell who he actually is outside of his costume, talk about taking the original meaning of hero and sticking to it, though this is a story about Emoto..and a few other heroes we may meet at a later date, though for now let's stay with the one we met briefly." 

"This is a story about Emoto, how he became a hero, how he worked together with other heroes, trying to keep a sense of order in the streets and in his mind, all the while doing his best with his fellow full/part-time heroes, to bring down the various threats present, the biggest threat they knew of currently? A villain, very little known about him and his identity due to lack of activity, just a name, Forewarn. Let's see how Emoto and the fellow heroes handle this "villain" that lurks in the streets and seems to be a single step ahead of them each time, not two steps ahead, just one as he knows that's the minimum needed to not be caught."