Chapter 5

WARNING! CHAPTER GETS SEXUAL!!!!!!

Chapter 5

CLAIRE'S POV

I was lying in a bed about a week later, cuddling with his jacket because it felt like he was right there, laying with me. I missed him so much and wanted to see him again. That kiss was amazing, I wanted it to happen again. I was busy thinking about CC when my phone signaled I got a text.

Christian~ Wanna come ovr?

Claire~ Kk sure, rite now?

CC~ Yeah, need me 2 pick u up?

Claire~ Nah, it's fine, I'll b over there as soon as I'm ready :)

CC~ KK c u then :D

Truth is, I actually hadn't told my mom about CC. We wern't dating yet but... I want us to be. I dressed in a Black Veil Brides shirt and some black skinny jeans. I pulled on some black vans that I had written CC's name in silver sharpie all over them. I flat ironed my hair and put on some eyeliner before grabbing my phone and car keys and hurrying down the stairs and to my car.

"GOING TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE MOM!" I yelled as I closed the door behind me. CC had texted me his address and I drove there as fast as I could, eager to see him. I knocked on his door and he answered his door with his trademark smile of his.

"Hey Claire" He said, pulling me into a hug. "You look beautiful" He said as he let me in.

"Thanks" I said with a smile. We watched Family Guy and Spongebob for about an hour before he spoke up.

"Wanna go to the park?" He looked me in the eyes.

"Sure" I shrugged and we ran to the park, apparently it was a race and I won. We climbed on the playscape and swung on the wings, seeing who could swing the highest and jump the farthest. I decided to freak CC out. I jumped off the swing and pretended to hurt my leg.

"Ouch! Ow! Owowowowowowow" I yelled out, I even got some tears to fall.

"Oh my God, Claire!" CC yelled as he jumped off the swing and sprinted to me, falling to his knees once he reached me. "Are you okay?!" He asked, hands on my arm.

"I-I don't know" I said, pointing to my leg. "I-I think it's broken." I said, drying my fake tears.

"Here, let me help you up" He said, helping me sit up and then, putting one of my arms around his shoulder and pulling me up. I counted to 3 in my head before yelling "RACE YA!" and running to the playscape. I climbed up and saw a very confused CC. I just laughed.

"What the hell?" He yelled.

"HAHA! TRICKED YA MOTHERFUCKER" I yelled as I sat down and slid down the slide. My feet hit something when I reached the bottom. I looked up to see CC with a mischevious look on his face. Uh-oh.

"You don't think your just going to get away with that, do you?" He asked in a creepy voice, lowering down to my level. I nodded and he chuckled as he put his hands on my sides and started tickling me. That is where I am the most tickelish, fuck. I started laughing and as I fell back, laying down on the slide, he kept tickling me.

"C-C-C-CHRISTIAN! I CANT BREATHE!" I screamed in between laughter. The next thing I knew, he stopped tickling me and he crashed his lips with mine. After a few seconds he started to pull away but I kissed back and he kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling him closer to me. I missed his kisses. He pulled away and smiled at me.