Chapter 3: Dark Past

Vernon POV

I elevator nearly close but i getting in so fast and i saw my ex girlfriend Nancy, I knew she CEO of Mcdonie Real Estate and Trading Corp. The real reason i'm here because Mr.Richard Mcdonie Hired me as Body Guard of Nancy it's my part-time job but my full time job is Military Officer in 22nd Ghost Infantry of US Army.

I starring at her, she more beautiful than before but she ignores me because I hurt her feelings when i was in high school because my father force me to broke up with Nancy for my Dreams to be Military Officer. Then i decided to broke up with her. I'm so selfish.

But I still love her, I miss her Her eyes, her fluffy hair and everything about her. I want my old memories with her.

Flashback

October 10, 2017

It's our Intramurals on Cleveland High School, i was team captain of Basketball Team named Cleveland Heroes i'm alongside of Sehun the Vice Captain of this team. Our opponent is LA Titans. I went to the ring and Sehun pass the ball and I shoot the ball in the Ring i got 3 point last minute of game. We won in the game.

I saw Nancy watch my game, she was supportive girlfriend, she cheer up to my team and came to her. She said "Congrats Babe" I touch her waist and i kiss her and I said "Thank you and I love you Babe" i asked her a dinner "You want to Dinner with me Tonight on Korean Restaurant Nearby in School?"

She smiled and she agreed with me "Yes of Course" She a lovely woman and her hazel eyes and Brunette Semi Curly long Hair was so beautiful like an angel. I want to be her wife someday.

I saw Francisco Lachowski My friend of Mine alongside of his bestfriend Jungkook, he congrats me "Congrats Vernon" he tapped my shoulder. I answered "Thank You Francisco"

Nancy greet them "Hi Chico and Jungkook" she called Francisco Chico. He starring my Nancy and he said "Hi Nancy" Jungkook said "Hi Nancy" I was jealous when he starring at her because Nancy had crush on him Since she was in Middle School, she told me when she broke up his Ex Boyfriend Mark Tuan.

I said "let's go Nancy" I Grabbed her hand she asked me "why?" I don't answer her. We went to outside of Basketball Court.

I grabbed out her hand and she said "I know are you Jealous of Chico" Yes I was Jealous because He was MVP on Football and MMA Champion. I lied "Not really" she teasing me "ohh Really or maybe Yes" I said the truth because i can't handle her cuteness "Yes"

She touched my jaw and she said "don't be jealous on Chico because You're the only man i love" I Smiled and i touched her jaw "Really?"

She nodded "Yes, Nobody Else" she kissed me in my lips.

Flashback was ended...

Nancy leaves the elevator, the elevator was closed. My Tears Falling down while i wait up to 15th floor. I feel the pain of my heart and i was regret leave her like that.

5 minutes later i was in the 15th floor, i getting out on elevator. I was walking in the hall and I find a Office of Mr.Richard Mcdonie and i found it, i went to his office knock the door and Mr.Mcdonie said "Come in Captain Choi" getting in. He greet me "Good Morning Captain Vernon Choi" I Greet him too "Good Morning Mr.Mcdonie" he was sitting on his chair.

"Sit down Vernon, it's been a long not see you" he said, he was happy to See me unlike Nancy, she ignores me. He asked me "How's Your Training on West Point US Military Academy"

I said honestly "The Training is so Hard unlike I was ROTC on Cleveland High School" I smiles at him. He said "Good you're the reason why i choose you as Body Guard of my daughter because your so great"