Chapter 1 Pg 2

I wake up in a strange place. "Where am I?" I can just barely croak out. A doctor, along with three girls and a handsome looking man follows him in. All of the girls are in tears.

    "Oh my God, Gabby, you're alive. I'm so sorry. I should have never have looked at my phone." One of the girls sobs.

    "Who are you? And what is going on? Where am I?" I start to panic. All of them look at me with disbelief. The man walks up to me and leans towards me. 

    "Gabby. Are you alright?" He asks.

    "No. My head hurts, I have no idea where I am, and there are people who know my name, yet I don't know theirs."

    "Do you know who I am?"

    "No."

    The doctor pulls the four of them aside. "She seems to have lost some of her memory. We'll do a memory test and get back to you shortly. As of now, seeing as though Gabrielle has no clue who you are, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. If you go to the lobby, you can fill out a contact form and I'll notify you once the results are in." I overhear him whispering.

    "What do you mean I lost my memory!?" I start freaking out.

    "Well, it seems as though you don't remember your friends. Or your fiance, for that matter." He explains.

    "I think I'd remember if I was going to get married. Or had a boyfriend for that matter." I say.

    "Let's just take some tests, ok?"

    "Ok."