Roomates and Music

**AUTHORS NOTE**

First off you probably don’t care but im LMS (Let Me Sing) but call me Que everyone else does, this is going to be first book that I finish! I get terrible writers block but I hope that you guys will help me along by giving me ideas. I called it part one because I think I have a good idea for a second book that would only be related not a sequel. Make sense? Any ways I dont plane out what I write I just write down points to put in a chapter, want to know that ones for this chapter? OK! Here they are.

1) A reckless hard headed main character

2) Snobby enemy

3) Hot teacher

4) Past friend

5) Elite music school

6) Hints for a dark past

What you think? Tell me after you read the chapter! Oh, and everything is fictional lol, so don’t be looking for any of the places listed J I only say that because more than once on a different site I have seen people read stories based in real life with fictional places and have people like, “That places doesn’t exists!!” so it’s just a warning but you guys are smart so I’m sure you could have figured that out.

>> To the side is Ryan>>

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One: Roses and Pixies

**Aslin’s POV**

The sweet smell of freshly cut lawn and rain filled my nose as my feet hit the ground in soft thumps, my breathing was getting heavy but I didn’t care, my lungs burned just like my sides and my thighs. I could see my breath on in the chilly air as Metallica’s One started its soft paced intro in my ears and soon I couldn’t hear my feet on the dirt path as I listened to the music. I saw a figure with a rather large dog ahead and slowed my pace for a moment, I quickly decided that I wasn’t in any dengue and speed up to my previous pace. The trial I was one went through a park and lead into a densely forest area, my overly protective motherly insisted I carry pepper spray when I went jogging because of the large amount of muggings that have happened on this path way. Passing the man and his dog I nodded at him when I recognized him as the couch for the nearby high school’s football team. I quickened my pace going for a fast jog to a full run, enjoying the feel of the burn I wanted to laugh in joy as the endorphins filled my blood but I didn’t but I could feel the large smile on my face as I jumped over a fallen tree not losing speed.

The song ended and switched to a slightly faster paced song that I matched my running to, I saw the curve in the path and internally sighed, it meant my freedom from the house was almost over. It didn’t take more than fifteen minutes to run the remaining three miles back to the heart of the park. I looked around and noticed a few early morning dog walkers, joggers and sports teams floating about the park and I started to stretch and ease out my muscles before walking over the restored 1961 Corvette. Slipping in the front seat I looked at the picture of my dad and mom taped to the dash board, the car was my baby and it had been my dad’s before he died in a mugging on the very path I ran every day. He loved to run as much as I do but he ran at night which is much more dangerous. Starting up my car I drove a little recklessly home reaving the engine and sighing not with happiness but sadness, I would trade the car just to have my dad back. Slipping into my house quietly I smiled at the old and skinny gray hound that was my moms. “Aslin May Richards!” My mom’s shriek filled our tiny cottage like house and I looked at Talsa, the dog, who covered her eyes with her paw and I sighed and shook my head. “Where have you been? How many times do I have to tell you to text or leave a note if you leave! Or just don’t leave!” she continued screaming as I walked into the living room the same time she wheeled herself into the room. Her dark gold curls bounced down on her shoulders as she huffed at me her clear blue eyes accusing. Smiling sweetly at her she glared but I could see that she was having a hard time keeping her anger intact.