The Plumber of my Dreams (Jc Caylen Fanfic)

Hi my name is Olga Sanchez I am 19 and I live in a small apartment in Beverely Hills because i'm so hot. I have Black hair and dark brown eyes. I'm a little on the heavy side but thats how I get more guys. And I am going to tell you the story of how I fell in love with my plumber, Jc Caylen. 

It was 1:00pm and I have been on the toilet for an hour already. The tamales from breakfest hit me real hard. i was in pain. My stomach was aching. I felt like 73 watermelons have just exploded in my stomach. Finally I took the dump and the pain eased. The watermelons disapeared and I felt like the only girl in the world. I felt amazing. I let out a small moan of relief, "ahh."  i wiped the slumpy dark poop off my butt and ass cheeks, then flushed the toilet. I looked at the toilet and the poop was still there. Well thats strange. I tried flushing it again and again until my hand swelled up. It wouldn't flush. So I decided to call the Plumber. But before I had to wash my hands. I washed the extra liitle poop crumps of my hands. I loved the feeling of water washing away the poop off my hands. There was just something about it that I cant point my finger at. Okay so I called the Plumber and made a opointment for 1:30, he will be here in 30 minuites, yay! 

It's already 1:26 and I am super excited, becuase that means when it's fixedI get to poop more! I hear the doorbell and I rush to the door and open it. Joy filled my face when I saw that the plumber was so sexy with his plunger in one hand and tool box in the other. 

We go into the bathroom and he sits down and looks at the pipes. he sniffs and puts his ear to it. Yum. Then he says "The problemis that there is chuncks of poop stuck in there. pretty sexy poop mind if I take taste?" 

I respond with a little blush which he took as a yes. Wow no guy has ever wanted a taste of my poop. This is a really big step in life. I can't even control my happiness right now. Omg, I should text my mom the news. I texted mom, and watched the plumber eat my poop at the same time. Multitasking swag yolo. My mom said she couldn't of been more happy for me and asked for pictures. I secretly  took the picture but didn't realize the flash was on. He looked straight up with shock with his mouth and hands covered in MY poop. He winked at me and smirked. I felt so many turtles in my stomach... oh wait, no. It's just the burrito from lunch. 

He finished up the plumbling, and fixed my toilet. I was sad to see him go. I payed him the amount, and he said, "Thank you honey boo boo, by the way my name's Caylen, Jc Caylen. But you can call me James Bond." He said with his rusty voice. And I responded, "No I like the name your great grandmother's grandaughter gave you better, Jc." 

A/N:

Hey bbys! I hope you like it so far! Will Olga and Jc hook up? Or nah?

Give it a vote!

Love you guys! Posting soon btw! Oh and i hope you like it so far, because this is my first fanfic ever! Ok! Keep Swimming! Bysies xxxxxxx ;) #lol yolo swag selfie