Heartbreak or Misunderstanding?

Jason's Pov~

Jamie and I were sitting in silence, not an awkward silence just a comforting silence. I heard a cute yawn and then felt something warm on my right shoulder. I turned my head to see Jamie sleeping. I chuckled quietly and kissed her fore head. To be honest, I think I like her, I know I only met her a few hours ago but she made me feel like I could actually be myself around her. I gently picked her up, stood up and walked up stairs, I reached over and opened her door. I walked over slowley to he bed and placed her down. I pulled off the blanket and placed it over her. I smiled when she curled up into the blanket. I closed her door and walked back downstairs. I grabbed the blanket and laid on the couch. I smiled and started drifting off into a deep sleep until I was awoken by a hone ringing. I groaned and quietly walked upstairs. Just before I opened the door I paused. The ringing stopped and I heard Jamie answer it. I noticed the phone was on loud speaker, I pressed my ear against the door and listened. (J stands for Jamie and _ means the caller)

J: Hello? who is this?

_: Hey, uh I don't think you should know my name just yet. I just thought I would tell you that your eyes are like chocolate that makes me feel all weird inside

J: Ok, well um I guess, thank you? Tell me who you are please!

_: Its Craig..

J: CRAIG!? ITS BEEN FOREVER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I stumbled back hurt. I ran quietly down stairs and sat down. I sighed and grabbed my bag of clothes. I opened it and pulled out a note I had written before I arrived here

Dear Jamie.

I know I only met you a few hours ago but I feel like I can trust you with my life

I know it is early but I think I...I like you. I probably snuck this into your room 

tonight so I wouldn't be embarrased but I hope your feel the same. I had fun

with you, for once I actually felt like I meant something to someone besides 

looks. So I wanted to ask, will you be my girlfriend I know I should have 

said it face to face but you can be very initimidating!

Yes or no

Jason~<3

I sighed and scrunched it up. I threw it at the bin not realising It didn't land in. I layed back down instantly falling asleep.