Transfer Teacher

*beep beep beep beep* y/n:"aish i heard you the first time now shut the hell up stupid phone" y/n is what you call a "Not a Morning Person" she is sweet and shy on the outside but in the inside mmhh not so great. Y/n makes her way to the bathroom and takes a short shower while listening to her favorite song "Monster" by EXO. Yah yah iam a fan. She goes to her closets and chooses a simple but cute girly outfit. A white skirt with a pink crop top that says "I believe in unicors"and some white 97 converse & applied a little bit of make up. (Magical time skip to school) as y/n was walking to her locker she heard a familiar voice call her name "Y/N! Y/N!" said your best friend valeria. Y/n"Yes Valeria?" Valeria"have you heard the news?!" "No..what now?" "We're getting a new teacher and i heard that he is like around 20 and he is really handsome!! Ahhh i camt wait to spend the rest of the year with him!" Y/n"Aish! Valeria calm down" "hehe sorry "you look down at your phone to check the time. It was 8:58am Y/n"crap We're late c'mon!" As soon as you walked into the classroom you saw a a man but you couldn't see his face since his back was facing you. But ugh this strangers back is so muscular and why is he so big. Pretty sure he is aroumf 5'9 and well iam 5'4 so i seemed so smol smh. You and Valeria were terrified tho. You guys tried to be sneeky to go sit at your desk but you hear a ruller hit the desk ???"Your late" y/n" sorry sir wont happen again i promise" ???"dont care detention only you miss kim" you turn around to valeria but she just shrugged her shoulders. You just scoff and was about to spit fire but you just see this guy turn around and you literly screamed inside so loud. He is one if the most beautiful man i have ever seen in my life.you just mumbled under your breathe "Sweet baby jesus" and pretty sure he heard you and started laughing.

you just mumbled under your breathe "Sweet baby jesus" and pretty sure he heard you and started laughing

You just sat down and he sat down as well and damn he looked like a god

???" Hi guys iam Mr.Jeon but others *winks at y/n* call me jungkook nice to meet you" (so now you are at detention) Mr Jeon"So y/n mmh do you find me attractive?" Y/n "what type of teacher ask's that to there student" you stand up about to leave when suddenly Mr.Jeon grabbed your wrist and said "y/n help pleasei need you,and i need you NOW!" he whines. You tried to figger out what he meant but you accidentally touched his private part and then you hear him moan. *in mind* i looked at him and you could tell he and a boner. Ypu lool back at him and you just felt his lip on yours. But you decided to kiss back (i mean who wouldn't) in like 10 sec you hear the door click open and it swung open... Mr."Shit"

A/T: so who was the perosn who swung the door open? Will he get fired ? Will he go to jail? .. Find out in the next chapter!