8 - A curious jiminie

Jungkook eventually woke you up before jimin arrived to pick you up.

You rubbed your eyes cutely before looking at jungkook, still straddling his lap. He looked at you, observing your movements. You smiled sheepishly, about to say something, but decided not to. The rules kept recalling in your head, making you afraid to even speak to jungkook himself without 'permission.'

"Jimin is gonna be here soon. Class already ended." Jungkook said, only because he wanted to see how you'd answer him.

"Okay, d-daddy. Uh- c-can I a-ask you s-something?" You stuttered, scared of his dark demeanor that once appeared just before little nap.

"Sure, baby." Jungkook licked his lips, staring at your slightly quivering ones. He wondered how soft your lips would be against his, and how he'd bit them, making them swollen until it bleeds.

"Um- w-well first off, I'm s-sorry for accidentally sleeping on you. Second, I-I'm-" you got cut off by jungkook, who looked kind of impatient.

"It's fine. Just ask the damn question." now, he was fuming. You didn't know why but you definitely were more afraid of him than before. The look on his face was unexplainable.

"Are you mad at me?" Your eyes widened, fear and confusion in them.

"No. I just, can't feel my legs." He sighed before lifting you up, and placing you back on your chair.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry!" You bowed your head down, just as Jimin walked in your classroom to pick you up. Jungkook could've been home long ago if it weren't for you sleeping and him resisting himself from waking you up.

"It's fine." Jungkook stood up, stretching his limps before walking past Jimin, out.

"Let's go home, Y/N!" Jimin smiled as he reached you and grabbed your hand to pull you up your chair.

"Um- w-what's that on your chair? Why are you sitting on it?" Jimin asked, embracing you protectively from the weird chair. Then, realization hit him.

"Jeon Jeongguk, you're so dead." Jimin mumbled, checking evidence by sniffing you, and he was right, you smell exactly like jungkook's cologne.

Jimin quickly took you home and asked you to shower, which you surprisingly was quiet about. In fact, you were quiet the entire time since Jimin came to pick you up. And that just made him more curious.

What the fuck did that bastard do to Y/N?