Reunion

Chachaji and everyone else stood there in silence for nearly an hour till the time Naina was shifted in the room... Sameer's eyes travelled over to chachaji pleading for his approval.... Finally he nodded his head in agreement but didn't say anything he knew this wasn't the right time to question him... The relief on Sameer's face was clearly evident  as he got what he had been craving ever since he came inside the hospital...chance to meet his Naina .. But may be for the very last time..  He wanted to live every single moment of it... he wanted to make sure she was fine and gather as many memories as possible.
       Rakesh who wasn't happy with Anand's decision to let Sameer meet Naina was about to express his displeasure when he was interuppted  by chachaji in between "Bhaisahab is se pehle aap yahn aur koi tamasha karey mai aapko phir yaad dilana chahta hu Naina meri beti hai usey judey faisle ab mai karunga par agar aapko ab bhi yeh manzoor na ho toh ek shart par mai aapko aapke pita hone ka haq wapis dunga... Aaj tak jo bhi kharcha maine Naina par kiya hai mujhe voh sb wapis chahiye  uski school fees se lekar uska kapda khane ka kharch sbkuch wapis chahiye..  Jb voh aapki beti hai toh yeh sb aapke farz hai aur hn is hospital ka kharcha bhi aapko hi dena hoga ... Boliye manzoor hai toh mujhe koi dikkhat  nhi aap jo chahe Sameer aur Naina k sath kariye"
      Everyone present there was stunned by those harsh words. Though chachaji was mentally cursing himself for uttering such words but there was no other way to handle this man..  He was so stubborn... He didn't understand words of kindness and humanity so this was the best way to handle him... Though for chachaji.. Naina and her happiness was priceless he can never think of striking such money minded deal but sometimes person needs to be practical  and think above his emotions and obviously he was confident of the outcome which was bound to be in his favor
          Taiji didn't dare to utter a single word. She was a cunning lady who knew if this happens Rakesh would obviously turn up to her for bill payment...to avoid such situation she preferred to be a mute spectator .
            Rakesh's tone suddenly changed "Acha matlab mai zyada kamata nhi hu toh ab tu meri izzat bhi nai karega bas yehi din dekhna baaki reh gya tha...  Kar le apni man ki tu bhi kar le ja rha hu mai jb mujhe baap maante hi nhi ho toh mera yahn kya kaam" saying so he left the place fuming
            Taiji too decided to leave as she felt it was no use to say anything to Anand as he wasn't in a mood to entertain any sort of nonsense...  It was rare chance when one could witness this side to soft chachaji ...
           Chacha chachi Munna Pandit decided to wait along till Sameer meets Naina .. Till that time Preeti too had arrived and like everyone else decided to wait patiently outside the hospital room

  *******************************************

"Sameer mere liye meri family mere pyar se zyada important hai ...  humara pyar hi galat tha....  Humare rishtey ki umar bas itni thi ...humra pyaar khatm ho chuka hai aur yeh baat jitna jaldi samaj lo utna acha hai tumhare liye aur mere liye bhi...  Bhut dukh de chuki hu sbko tumko khudko aur chachaji ko bas ab aur nai "

All these words reverberated in Sameer's ears as he entered the room he closed his eyes tightly as if trying to process all those words now..
Flashbacks of whatever happened till now during breakup phase running in front of his eyes like a movie .Thick hot liquid drops trickled down his cheeks ....The dim light and silence of the room was as if mirroring is own life ...The emptiness... the darkness.... the silence.... will soon engulf him as he has decided to move away from the love of his life.
         He closed the door behind without making any noise and moved towards the bed.Naina was lying unconscious and he settled himself on the nearby stool ... he took her hand in his and gently caressed it and leaned towards her "Tum mujhse naraz thi na toh saza khud ko kaise de skti ho ...  Waada kiya tha na tumne ki tumhari jaan bhi meri hai toh himmat kaise hui tumhari meri jaan se khelne ki ... Kuch nai hai mere aur Sunaina k bich mei... Sb akele akele sehti rahi.. Tumse zyada vishwas toh mujhpr Preeti karti hai...huhhhh...  Par thik hai tumhari zidd k aage haar manta hu.... Ja rha hu mai dur tumse....Par hn tumne keh do diya ki humara pyaar khatm...  But aage se bolna tumhara khatm....  Kyunki  mera toh zinda rahega  .. Jahn bhi rahunga pyar tumse hi karunga... Agr tum ziddhi ho toh mai maha ziddhi hu..aur hn khayal rakhna apna ab Sharad mere jaise toh hoga nai ki har baat maan le tumhari "
         Though Naina was unconscious but still she reacted by moving her fingers...Seeing Naina's hand moving alarmed Sameer as he promised chachaji he would leave before she wakes up he stood up and turned towards the door to leave but suddenly an unknown feeling engulfed him he turned back to face her leaned downed and gently kissed her forehead as for him it was their last meeting.....
        Sameer came out of the room and straightly walked out of the hospital  without caring about anyone.. Not even chachaji nor Munna Pandit....