My feelings

Dear “R”,

I love you! I've told you this many times and you also replied back but as a best friend. I regret every second for not telling you about my feelings. It's hard to see you with other girls.

Do you feel anything for me? Well, who am I kidding?  You only love me as your best friend. But I love you more than a friend.

Do you still remember the day we met each other? The memory of our first meeting is still fresh in my mind. I instantly fall in love with you that day.

I am in love with you. I am in love with your smile, your personality, your behavior. You're the living example of a perfect boyfriend.

When you told me about your last girlfriend, my heart was broken once again. But I still supported you as a best friend. When you guys broke up, I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy for myself and sad for you. I can't see you sad because it makes me sad.

I still have my hopes high. I know you will be mine. I don't know how or when. I just know you will be mine. There's a feeling in my heart.

Yesterday, we were talking about our future when you suddenly said "Bestie, if nobody marries us, then we will get married to each other." My heart skipped a beat hearing your words. After saying those words , you started laughing watching my expression and said you were kidding. My heart shuttered again but I managed to laugh with you.

This a little letter to you and I know I can't give you a real one. I am coward, ain't I?

I love you with all my heart. My heart is only yours.

Thank you!