|hibiya x reader; first kiss|

let's start with my favourite character~

Hibiya's POV

"Hey Hibiya, have you had your first kiss?" Oba-san asked me. I froze up. What kind of question is that?! Of course I haven't, I'm 12!

"Of course he hasn't! C-Cuz y'know Hiyori..." (Y/N) said. Suddenly, Momo's phone lit up and Ene spoke up.

"Oooo~ (Y/N)! How would you know? You never know...unless you don't want his first kiss to be with anyone else from you! Oh ho ho~ Don't worry I got ya!" Ene said while winking through the phone. I looked over to (Y/N) to see her gone. Stupid Ene! Why couldn't she just stay in Shintaro's phone!

"Eh? Where is (Y/N)?" I asked. I groan and get up to search for her. I walk around the Dan and stopped outside (Y/N)'s room. I can't believe I'm doing this. I felt face flush and my pulse start racing. I knocked on her door. Opening her door and peeking her head out she asked: "Oh hey Hibiya, what's up?"

"Uwah-Umm...(Y/N)...," I stuttered, "I wanna..." She hummed, waiting for me to finish. "I want to have my first...First kiss!" I whisper loudly. She gasped as I pushed her backwards and fell on top of her. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why would I do that. Ugh, what kind of girl wants to pushed onto the ground?

"You stupid shota! Why'd you push me?!" She hissed at me while leaning towards my face. Why aren't things going the way they did in Shintaro's anime!?

"Kiss me!"

"Why?"

"God," I say and cup her cheeks. I leaned forward and closed my eyes but she pressed a finger to my lips with a surprised expression.

"WAIT! You actually meant it?" She asked and I nodded. (Y/N) then sighed and got on her knees, pushing me off her. I fell to the ground with a 'oof'. I was suprised Kido or Seto haven't came yet since all the noise. The others, well... Marry was probably sleeping or burying her face in those yaoi books, Shintaro was out most likely buying soda while Konoha stuffs his face with food and buys more negima. Kano...who knows what he does. Oba-san and that virus were still laughing at how I haven't had my first kiss specifically with someone... It was a stupid idea to tell them that I liked (Y/N)!

"Oi! Why do you want to kiss me?" (Y/N) asked. I can't blame her. I was so madly in love with Hiyori, even Momo and Ene couldn't believe I liked someone else. Could I be moving to fast? No. Momo told me that I should go for it.

Flashback

"Wait you like (Y/N) now?!" Ene said to the 12-year-old boy.
"Yeah, I'm not sure why. I'm just attracted to her," The shota replied, "but I'm not sure if i should tell her."
Momo decided it was her time to finally say something, "Hibiya, you didn't confess to Hiyori and looked what happened. So don't loose this chance with (Y/N),"

"But if I did confess to Hiyori, I wouldn't have been with (Y/N)!"

"There's something called breaking up, boy,"

Momo sighed and went to leave the room with her phone in her hand containing Ene. Before she left she said, "Worst comes to worst, she doesn't accept your feelings. But
(Y/N) would still have a strong friendship with you. Think about it,"

Flashback ends

"Because I can't miss an opportunity and loose someone else important!" I said and clutched my hands.

"...huh?"

"(Y/N), You're so special to me! I couldn't ever imagine loosing you like I did Hiyori! I have a crush on you, okay?! That's why I want to kiss you!" I shouted at her and tears streamed down my face. I remembered all the times Hiyori died, how I never said how important she was to me. I then thought of that with (Y/N) and started sobbing. Damn, she must think I'm weak now.

"Hibiya," (Y/N) said and I let out a soft 'yeah'. "Please look up," she said and I did. She grabbed my collar and pecked my lips.

"Sorry to disturb but dinners ready, (Y/N)-" Marry and Seto walked in as we separated. The room was dead silent.

"...We can explain," (Y/N) and I said.