Chapter 8

Hey Mama - David Guetta, feat Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack

Chapter 8

Word count: 1263 

***

"You're an ass," I say, livid. 

Kai smirks, his cocky smirk. "I know." 

Scowling, I follow him into the restaurant, grumbling the whole way to our table. 

What am I angry? Well, let me tell you. 

After Kai visited me, we both went to the shopping center here. Of course, Kai had to embarrass me in front of everyone. He was saying the dirtiest things in front of people--old people--causing them to give us disgusted looks. Now normally I don't mind but when it comes to Kai, everything he does annoys the hell out of me. 

I had to drag his ass out of the shops before somebody finally said something. 

When we were on the streets, I decided to have a go at him. We argued, attracting lots of attention. To put it simply, I called him a 'narcissist who had his head so far up his ass he couldn't get it out'. He then proceeded to call me a 'dumb blonde who had the worst voice known to man'. Honestly, I didn't think his insult was that bad. 

From there, things weren't so bad. Shocking right? 

I told Kai I was hungry and walla, we ended up going to Nando's. The reason I called him an ass was because he went through the door first, shutting it behind him, causing me to walk right into the door. Kai laughed. 

"When you're ready to order, go up to the desk and tell them your table number," the waitress says, bored. She then walks off, leaving me with the devil reincarnated. What? He could be the devil. He has the right qualities. 

"Hmm, I don't know what I fancy," Kai mutters, rubbing his chin. I roll my eyes and examine the menu. A plain chicken burger seems like the best thing for me, with garlic bread. I love the garlic bread they do here. It tastes so good. "I like the sound of the burgers but I'd also like to try the chicken wings." 

"Do you have to commentate every single thought you have?" I ask, irritated. 

Kai grins. He loves my reactions, how easily annoyed I get. The ass. "Why, in fact, I do." 

I scowl and cross my arms over my chest. 

"You're so easy to wind up," Kai comments, placing the menu on the table. "I could literally say anything and you would get irritated." 

"Well, it only happens with you Kai," I mumble. 

Catching what I said, Kai gives me his infamous smirk. God, I swear he's making it his life mission to annoy me to death. 

What a death. 

"I'm going to order," I announce, quickly get up. Kai stays in his seat, his eyes following me. 

"Did I tell you that you look really hot when you're mad?" Kai whispers into my ear, behind me. I jump and whip my head around to look at him, scowling. 

"Screw you," I snap and stomp the rest of the way to the till, with Kai hot on my trail. 

I hear Kai chuckle behind me, adding to my fury. I am actually going to kill him. Okay, maybe not literally but then again...

After ordering, I pass Kai, giving him the stink eye and then heading off to our table. Kai joins me shortly afterward, with that infamous smirk still plastered on his face.