Sick

Blue_spitfire
Hey
Is this ryuken_Ryu

ryuken_Ryu
Yeah
Um.... hi

Blue_spitfire
I saw your animatic thing on Yt about my song "Liars"
Seems you did it for my other songs too
I just wanted to tell you, you're a great artist kid. Keep doing what you doing.

Ryuji blinked his eyes three times as he felt happiness take over his whole mood. He can't believe it, his favorite underground rapper dm him on Instagram and he saw his poorly made animatics.

Was this a fucking miracle? Ryuji smiles and bit as he wondered what to say next. He was honestly pretty flattered by Blue's compliment and decided to compliment him back.

ryuken_Ryu
Thank you so much!
I'm really flattered right now to be honest
I just wanted to say you're also good at what you do Blue.
Can't wait for your new songs and mixtape

Ryuji wanted to smack himself for the lamest response ever given. The rapper probably doesn't want to text him ever again because of this. Ryuji stopped the stupid thoughts in his head and waited for his response. Ryuji went back to drawing a commission for a friend of his when he heard a ding from his phone.

He went to check it to see Blue's name, he clicked on it to see what the message said.

Blue_spitfires
Kid you're honestly pretty sweet
Well I got to go
Talk to you later

ryuken_Ryu
Okay bye

  Ryuji let the air leave his lungs. "Shit. That was.... I have no clue." Ryuji mumbled as he continued to draw again. "I need glasses soon. I just know it." The boy groaned as he finished the commission.

"So you talked to him?" Shima asked as Ryuji stirred his ice tea. "Yeah." Ryuji replied as he took a sip of the cold drink. "Thanks for treating me. I haven't been to a fancy restaurant like this in a while." Shima laughed at Ryuji's comment. "That's what happens when you're a famous model. Also I know you're broke as fuck due to the equipment you have to buy."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it." Ryuji looked down as he tried to fight his sleepiness. "I wondered how he found me though. There are more talented animators out there. Like PanSins for example." Ryuji ranted as the waiter gave them their plates.

"Dude, you're one of the only ones that do underrated artist. Of course PanSins or whatever her name is does it too but your art is more appealing to others. Also because of your quality shitpost you do in the middle of the night." Shima refutes back, taking a bite out of his food.

"I guess." Ryuji softly smiled before eating as well.

"You know, I feel so out of place here."

"It's because you're dress like an emo and look like a walking corpse."

"Stop."