To All The Boys..

Dear Finn,

When I first met you in 6th grade, I thought you were really short. Then again, everyone to me was short. At first we really didn't talk and I only knew you from what I heard about you from friends. Apparently you were really funny. But I didn't know that till 7th grade.

We had a single class together in 7th grade. Math. That's when I really got to know you. We talked, laughed, made fun of our classmates, and made our teacher really mad together. Our conversations constituted of us teasing each other and what others would call flirting. We were just being our outgoing selves. You were constantly asking me for gum saying that 'You deserved some since you were my favorite Finn' You were the only Finn I knew. As the year came to a end, we were hoping, or maybe I was just hoping for a class with you in 8th grade.

The next year comes along and I find that I not only have 1 class with you but I have 2! Honestly I was beyond happy. Through all of this I really only saw you as a cute little goofy brother. You were always asking me for help in math, which confused me since I thought I sucked at math. Till I overheard people complaining when we got paired up for a test together that I quote: "Why are the classes 2 smartest kids together?" I didn't really start liking you till track season.

During Track, we had our little high jump squad. It was You, Me, and our three guy friends. Me being the only 8th grade girl doing High Jump and you 4 being the only boys, we spent a lot of time together at practice. I got to know you better and I soon found myself falling for you. Everything about you drove me crazy. Even though you were at lest 4 inches shorter then me, I found you very attractive. I always had. But what really got me, was your cheesy jokes and the strange questions you would tell. The several inside jokes we had. Your sense of humor and just your personality in general. It wasn't long before I started looking at you as more then my goofy little brother. I was more then happy when I found out you were going to the same High school as me. So imagine how it felt when I found out you were moving. Not just out of state, but across the world to Spain.

If only you were still here, Maybe I would have finally gotten enough courage to ask you out. Maybe I would have asked you to homecoming. But that's all that is. Just a maybe. But It's to late for maybe. Cause you're too far away, and I'm to much of a coward. I just wish I had told you. Before you moved. Now all I have are some pictures and memories.

                                                                                    -GrandmaB