Cat flap

I own nothing.                           Warning bleeped bad language
_______________________________________________________

"Hurry up for gods sake"
"Mooney chill we have almost done"
"I mean it hurry up she is coming this way"
"S**t right ... ok ... done let's go, which way is she coming from wormy?" James asked
"Ummm left and right is a dead end, we're done for" Peter cried.
"No," Sirius said "no we are not James please please tell me you have the cloak?"
"Yes I do" James reached into his pocket but pulled out nothing "oh merlin"
"James you are an utter idiot" Remus said as he pulled the cloak out of his pocket and threw it over them all as they made their way back to the common room. Past their professor who was making her way towards her office to find a cat flap fixed on her door.
§——————————§
§Minnie's pov§

I was on my way back to my office from a meeting I noticed that the halls were incredibly quite for some reason but didn't complain it is really hard to walk around when the hallway is packed with teenagers. As I got to my door i noticed nothing different but when I sat down at my desk to start marking papers I found a note from none other than the marauders. I knew it was coming and it finally has their start of turn prank on me. Ever since their second year they have pranked me at the start and end of every turm. I was surprised when the note said 'nice door' but when I looked up I saw a cat flap at the bottom of my door. I did chuckle to my self but then set out to find them to give them their punishment, normally they would have the same detention and have it together but as it is their last year they will not.
§——————————-§

"Do you think she is actually gonna come this year" Sirius asked as the marauders lounged in the head common room.
"Yes Padfoot of corse she is gonna come when has she ever let us of?" Remus asked
"When we aren't.."
"Were never not mate" Remus said being the voice of truth "we are always the first on their list of suspects"
"He's right" Peter added
"Who Remus" James asked coming in from his room " when isn't he?" He said as he jumped onto the sofa next to Sirius.
Remus just rolled her eyes.

"There you lot are, warning Minnie's looking for you" Marline said as she came in and sat on Sirius' lap
"How do you know the password?" James asked
"Lily told it me, speaking of the devil is she in her room?"
"How would I know I don't stalk her"
"Yeah anymore" Sirius said
" shut up Pads"
"Anyway as I said when I came in Minnie is looking for you and is on her way up here now I think"
"Thanks for the heads up"
"Your welcome" Marline said "LILY"
"Yeah yeah I'm coming" Lily said as she came out of her room " but you look pretty comfortable there"
"Let's just go shall we, bye boys"
"See ya" Sirius called
"Bye Cus, Evans"
"Professor" Lily said as she left the room and held the door open.
" Thank you miss Evans" Minnie said " now boys I seem to have a new thing on my office door"
"do you?" James asked
"Yes I do so James you will be cleaning the trophy room tonight, Sirius you will be righting lines with me, Remus you will be polishing brooms and Peter you will be righting lines with professor Bins."
"WAIT WHAT separate detentions?"
"That's right"
"Minnie you're not playing right"
"Oh I know, but our game is over now and I have won." Minnie said then left leaving the boys speechless.
____________________________________________________
Thanks for reading