4. Meeting the others

A/N: Long chapter ahead!

Y/N's pov.

I wake up, my muscles still numb and aching. A soft light seeps through the white curtains and into my purple room. I have to say, it is nicely decorated; a cozy reading corner, a chest of toys, a bookshelf. But no, I still want to get away. These men scare me. Well, if I'm honest I secretly liked Jimin and jin ONLY because their hands were warm and soft, but they still forced a baby bottle in my mouth and are making me live the perfect baby life I never had.

I look around and see i'm under a soft blanket and.. I'm in a new onesie? When did that happen... WAIT-

It had been quite a while since I had woken up and my tummy started to hurt from hunger and I was becoming restless. I squirmed around and whined until the door opened and Daddy jin walked in.

"Goodmorning baby! How did you sleep?" He asked as he scooped me up carefully and placed me on his hip. I gripped onto his shoulders as I felt unsafe. I bet any moment now he will drop me and watch as I break a leg then just leave me there to cry in pain...

I notice I had been staring at his, not responding so i snapped out of it and grunted my head in the other direction, causing Jin to laugh." Ahh I thought you would be a bit of a grumpy bear so here, I brought you a nice bottle of milk!" I am way too tired for this. I don't respond, my head slowly falling forward as I fall asleep once again. "Oh Y/N," Daddy Jin says as he pushes my head up gently and turns it to him," Have this it will make you feel better". I am still drowsy so naturally have mouth hanging open so it's the perfect opportunity to slip the bottle in my dry mouth. "There's a good baby, now drink up!" Jin cooes as his bounces me lightly on his hip. After a few seconds, I slowly sip the bottle, I'm way too tired and hungry to not so I try to do it as 'unembarrisngly' as possible. I expect ill be asleep again but as I finish the bottle, I feel more awake and better, I give a small noise of happiness as I finish but when I realize I quickly turn my head into jins shoulder. "Well done Y/N! Now, I want you to meet the others now. Is that ok?" Jin asks me and I shoot my head to him with my eyes widened in shock. More?! I found the 2 yesterday enough! "Don't worry, they're very nice and very excited to be your daddies! And you can stay by me if you'd prefer?" Daddy Jin asks me as I slowly nod my head. Although I'd rather be with none of them, it would be better to be with Jin because... he's ok to me. I bet the others are horrible! "Well then let's go!" he exclaims as he hoists me a bit higher, I grip onto his shirt as we walk out.

We enter the living room and I am immediately greeted with 6 smiling faces sitting on the sofas. I'm scared. I bury my head into Jins shoulder in fear, trying to hide away from them. I bet they don't want to see my ugly face anyway.

"Is that beautiful Y/N?" I hear a mans voice say, it seemed to come from the direction of the man sitting with a book.

"It sure is!" Daddy Jin says as he holding the back of my head, giving it a little rub. I feel safer with him. "Say hello everyone! We want Y/N to feel welcome" I hear 6 different hellos come from behind me and I slowly turn my head to the men. Their faces all change as if to say I'm the cutest thing ever and I look down and blush, scared and embarrassed 

Namjoons pov.

Jin walks in with Y/N. Wow, she is even cuter then I imagined in her baby clothes. I can't wait to be like a new father to her and make her feel loved and happy. I can tell she's scared of us though, however she does manage to turn her face round to view us as we all say hello. Awh- shes embarrassed. We had planned just to sit down with her, talk to the hyungs like normal so she doesn't feel interrogated and intimidated by us however we will each get our go to sit next to her and have a little fun chat!

Y/N's pov

Jin walks over the nice black sofa and sits next to Jimin, luckily not one of the other men. I grip onto Jin's arm even tighter as I feel all the men look at me

"It's ok Y/N, here let everyone introduce themselves," Jin said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. I flinched as he did, like normal.

"I hope you remember me from yesterday Y/N, its daddy Jimin" Jimin smiles as re-introduces himself. All I do is stare at him. "Hey I'm daddy Tae or Daddy V, whichever one you prefer!" a man with a boxy smile says to me. He seems cool!"I'm Daddy Jungkook! I can't wait to play games with you!" He seems like the youngest member by the way his face is cute! "I'm Daddy Joon! Nice to meet you Y/N" The tallest man said. For some reason, he seems kind and caring. "I'm your hope, Daddy Hoseok! Whoop!" A man wearing a funny beanie says as he does a big wave. He's very energetic and looks funny. "And I'm Daddy Yoongi," The last man says. he has a cool aura with his soft blonde hair draping over his round head. He smiles at me with a beautiful gummy smile.

I don't respond to them. I'm lost in my thoughts. Here I am, stuck in a house with 7 men, trying to dress me up like a baby. I will never escape. I'm Trapped. They will probably hurt me, beat me, starve me. I bet they hate me. I'm suffocated in this onesie with a man touching my head. Suddenly I burst into tears. I can't breathe, I need to get out of here. I  am drowned in my sobs as my eyes are squeezed shut. I feel myself being picked up by the tallest man all of a sudden and my weight being lifted. He wraps his long arms around me tightly as I wail over his strong shoulder. I try to squirm out of his hands as his touch scares me even though he seems calming.

"What's wrong baby?! What happened? You need to tell Daddy Joon so you can feel better. Calm down Y/N," He gently whispers into my ear as bounces me up and down lightly.

"Let me down! Let me go home" I whimper out in broken sobs. My throat feels scratchy and my eyes string from salty tears. I feel Daddy Joon let out a small gasp is surprise and sadness

"Baby, breathe for me. You are safe and protected, no one can hurt you anymore."

"Let m-me go please!" I sob out in desperation. Despite his kind and partially true words, I don't want to be kidnapped and dressed as a baby, no matter how... warm it is.

"Shh breath baby, listen to my heartbeat." I hesitantly listen in hopes to calm myself but eventually I mutter out,

"I-Im s-scared."

"No, no baby. Do not worry, I'm here, shh, Don't be scared!" Daddy Joon responds, tightening his warm grip as he proceeds to move his hand to the back of my long hair, stroking and running his big hands through it. I see Daddy Yoongi walk over and engulf my hand in his big hand. His hand is.. warm and I like the feeling of it holding my tiny fist. Sometimes feeling small is..nice. He draws soothing shapes on my hands as I watch, my sobs slowly calming down as I stare, taking note of the shapes, a circle, triangle, square...

After a few more minutes of gentle rocking and (Unknown to me) Yoongi watching with loving eyes as I watch his hands draw, I am slowly placed down onto Jimins lap. I gasp my arms out as daddy joon lets go of me, missing his warmth. My old house was just coldness, a cold hell. I haven't felt warmth since... I don't know when. Even the summers were cold-hearted. Maybe... this is better. No!... well...

Jimins pov.

As Y/N is placed onto my lap, calmer now, I reach into my jean pocket. I pull out a nice, purple pacifier, and while Y/N is distracted looking at Joon Hyung, I quickly slip it into her small mouth. She shakes her cute face around, clearly not used to it.

"There there baby, this will make you feel better. I'm not going to take it out ok?" I say soothingly. I feel her try and push it out with her tongue but I just shush her and keep it in place.

"So Yoongi Hyung, tell me about the Cafe you went to yesterday?"