Chapter O2.

im gonna try to update more often...' btw, I chaned drea's age to 18 and gianna's to 19

~*~

{{Stone}}

When smokey left, Jacob and I started talking. Not about drugs, sex, or anything like that. We talked about our lives. I havent talked to anyone like that since my mom and dad passed. I felt a type of connection between us. It's not like im catching feelings for the nigga, im just saying, hes nice and sweet. Just like my daddy was.

Jacob: But Otherwise, Im Here With My Best Friend, Chresanto, But Everyone Calls Him Roc.

Stone: Oh Really? Maybe, Me, You, Smoke, And Roc Should Chill Sometime.

Jacob: I Dunno. Smokey Doesnt Seem To Like Me That Much. Already.

Stone: Naw, She Just Needed To Cool Off. How Bout Yall Come Over Tomorrow And We Can Go To The Alley.

Jacob: The Bowling Alley, Right?

Stone: Duhh, Whatchu Think?

Jacob: I Know You And Smokey Have Yall Own Alley And Shit. I Heard Yall Do Bad Things In That Alley.

Stone: Whaat? I Do Nothing Of The Sort. Im- (GTO)

Smokey: *Busts Through The Door* Stone, We Got Business. Bye Jacob.

Jacob: Oh.. Uhm, Okay. I'll See You Tomorrwow Gianna. *Stands Up, Walking Out The Door*

Stone: What Happend Now?

Smokey: This Nigga Came Into Our Alley, Talm Bout Im One Of Them Stuck Up Types And Thinkin Im Easy And Shit.

Stone: What Was His Name?

Smokey: Casserole, Chesnut. I Dunno. Roc Somethin.

Stone: Chresanto.?

Smokey: Yeahh! That Nigga. How You Know?

Stone: Thats Jacobs Best Friend.

Smokey: What Duh Hail? Yall Was Talkin Out Of Business?

Stone: Yeah. Cool Out. We Were. He's A Very Nice Guy. 

Smokey: You Better Not Be Catching Feelings.

Stone: You Better Not Be Catching A Attitude. 

Smokey: I Dont Have One. First Of All. Second, You Dont Need To Get Smart With Me.

Stone: Fix Your Atttitude, Its Not Cute. Tomorrow, We're Going Out Tomorrow Wit Jacob And Chresanto. Be Ready. *Stands Up, Walking Up The Stairs*

Smokey: The Hell We Are. I Aint Goin Nowhere Wit Them. Neither Are You. Youre Losing Your Touch. Youre A Softy Now.

Stone: *Stops, Turning Around* Dont You Eva Call Me Soft. First Of All, Im Trying Something New. I Dont Always Wanna Be Known As The Bitch Who Never Cares Or Doesnt Have A Heart, Cuh I Do. You Needa Change A Lil Too. You Got Way Too Much Attitude And Way Too Much Hatred. Youre A Pretty Ass Girl, Wit A Ugly Ass Attitude. Ya Mom Would And Didnt Want You Like This. *Walks Upstairs And Into Her Room*

She Was Right. Shes Always Right. My Mom Wouldnt Want Me To Be Like This. She Was Always A Sweet Woman. I Always Wanted To Be Like My Daddy. A Thug. A Young Thug Atleast. He Was Also Sweet, But Hard. Kind Of Like A Tootsie Pop. Hard On The Outside, Soft Of The Inside. But, We Always Had These 'Heated Conversations'. But, Thats Why I Love Gianna. She Always Keeps It 100 Wit Me. I Keep It 100 Wit Her. Shes The One Person In My Life I Would Hate To Lost,, Make Angry or Upset. Everytime We Have These Convos, I Wait A Little, Go In Her Room & Lay Down With Her Like Shes My Mom. Some Tears Come Out My Eyes, But I Always Have Stone There To Make Them Go Away.

~*~

This chapter was a shorty, Like I said, imma try to update every other day. Kik me if yall wanna talk to me about some ideas for books.

---

kik; myaawuvsyouu

instagram; r0yalty_xo