Chapter 14

LOUIS

      I woke up this morning a little hung over. Last night was incredible, I spent the entire night in the attic with Harry. We just talked and listened to some of our favorite music. We talked about what we love, and what we want to be in life. We talk about some of our deepest darkest secrets. We talked about how wonderful our friends are. We talked about dirty things. I didn’t know Harry was a virgin. He didn’t know I was one either. He told me his biggest fears, his favorite things to eat. He told me about how his father walked out on him and his mother when he was only eleven. One of us would occasionally sneak down and get drinks for us. Harry is the most beautiful soul on the face of this Earth. We talked about running away to America together. I could be a drama teacher and he could open up a bakery café. He wants kids, a boy and a girl. He wants to get married on the beach, with all of our friends and family. He said Tyler would be his best man. Zayn would be mine. I want to marry him some day. I can’t imagine life without Harry.

I sit up in my bed and check my phone. I have at least 20 texts and several missed calls.

What happened last night?

I opened the first text and it’s from Harry.

*Louis get up!!*

I open another one.

*This is really bad, I need you Lou.*

I have a text from Zayn too.

*You bastard! How could you keep a secret like this from us??*

And at the bottom of my messages, Ella texted me.

*You shouldn’t have fucked with me Louis.*

Oh god. What happened?

I run to the bathroom and splash water on my face. I grab my shoes and a pair of pants and run out the door. I jump into my car and head over to Harry’s house.

What the hell is going on? I feel like I’m in a bad dream, I wish I could wake up now.

Minutes go by and I feel like I’ve been driving for years. My mind is racing.

I get to Harry’s house and I leap out of the car.

I ring his doorbell and his mother answers.

“Well hello Louis.” She says with a cheerful smile.

“Hello Mrs. Styles. Is Harry home?” I say, trying not to sound too frantic, but I think she can tell.

“Yes, he’s up in his room. Go on up.” She says.

I run up the stairs, taking two at a time.

When I get to Harry’s room, I burst in.

“Harry?” I say breathlessly.

He’s lying on his bed, I can hear him crying.

I run over to him and sit next to him.

“Louis, she told.” He sobs.

“Who did she tell?” I asked, out of breath.

“She tweeted it. Then tweeted pictures of us at the tree and in the attic last night. I don’t even know how she saw us.” He screams.

I start to shake. What am I going to do?

She promised she wouldn’t tell. My mind is racing. I wonder if Zayn and the others saw. I wonder if they hate me. What is going to happen? My eyes start to get fuzzy and the room starts to spin.

Harry starts to cry harder and his body is cold.

“Are you okay?” I ask.

“No Louis! My life is ruined! The second we get to school tomorrow, it is going to be hell!”

“I know Harry, but we can get through this together.”

“I wanted to come out by myself, I didn’t need your bitch of an ex doing it for me. I’m not even ready to face those demons.”

“I don’t know what to say. I just need you to know that I’m going to be right here with you.”

He sits up and falls into my arms. He sniffles.

I start to cry too.

“I’m scared.” I say.

He looks up at me.

“Me too.” He weeps.

We lie down on his bed and cry.

We lie there for what seems like hours. We don’t speak, we just hold each other, wiping each other’s tears.

“Do you want me to stay the night?” I whisper, noticing that it’s getting dark.

“Please don’t leave me alone tonight.” He says.

“You’ll never be alone Harry.”

I clap my hands and the lights shut off. We hear our phones buzzing and ringing, but what’s the point of checking them? We already know what’s waiting for us on the other side of the screen.

“Harry…”

“Yes?”

“I love you always and forever.”

“And I love you forever and always Lou.”

“We will be okay.”

“I hope so.”

We both fall quiet and Harry drifts off into sleep. I run my fingers though his curls until I fall asleep.

Hello lovely readers! (: I know I made this kiiiinda short, but I need to break it up into sections bc as you can see, it's getting really intense. Lol. Plus I'm not sure exactly where I want to go next. Comment your thoughts and vote! If you have any questions, you can always message me and I'll answer asap. You guys are the best! Thank you for almost 200 votes! I love you!