11:53

reese

(last minute)

one more minute with him. my prince charming. although i wasn't anywhere close to being a princess cinderella in any way, ever.

grasyon sits up, fondling with his fingers as i just lay on my side next to him. i stare at his black ring on his thumb, watching him take in a deep and unstable breath.

i don't want our time to end, but it's already over. i feel it inside of me, inside my dark heart. i hear laughs outside, someone screaming "times almost up!".

i shake my head. i sit up next to grayson, my hand finding his. i clutch it tightly, afraid of losing him. i mean, it's only been seven minutes, but those seven minutes have meant more to me that just 4200 seconds of my life

i would count every last second that we have shared together and treasure it dearly and pamper it like a little child. i will cherish these moments.

"grayson. i think i love you.", i say in a soft almost monotonous whisper. i don't breathe for 7 seconds, then i hear his husky and unique voice.

"i don't think i love you..", he mumbles as his head turns to face mine. his lips rub against each other as he takes my face into his hand.

"i know that i do.", he finishes his sentence and i smile at him, my heart picking it's pace and an unfamiliar warmth wrap my heart like a blanket.

he's inches away from my face, lips, almost touching mine. i can just feel them. i really want to kiss him, i wish i could.

i wish i could just grab all of my confidence that lay deep down in my heart and push my body forward until our lips meet, until i can finally taste those plump lips of his again.

his hand falls from my face right into my crossed legged lap and i just look at him stare at me. he leans back, and i feel a tinge if disappointment inside of me crack through my heart.

"my beautiful apricot princess.", he whispers and i bite my lip, confused as hell as to what he meant. he kisses me, out of nowhere. his lips lock with mine just in a split second.

i'm shocked for a moment, his hands racing up to my face and holding them carefully as he shut his eyes, his lips tasting mine.

i lift my hands to his neck, pushing him closer to me. my lips part for him, my left hand traveling up his neck to his hair. i grab at it and pull softly.

he moans into my mouth and i smile. i made a boy moan. for the first time. my heart makes a small jump, just the tiniest bit, and skips a beat.

his tongue carefully moves in, realizing that i had given permission. it meets mine and i can't help but smile on his lips. i suck slowly and carefully and his grip tightens ever so lightly.

i bite down on his lower lip, dragging it down slowly. he chuckles and one of his hands travel to my back, leaning me towards the bed. my head meets the mattress and he pulls away, leaving my lips neglected.

he straddles me anxiously yet knowing what to do. i bite my lip, trying to keep my gasp in as i stare at his flawless body. literally, flawless.

i watch him lean over me and his lips meet my neck. he peppers kisses along my décolletage, my fingers shivering with every kiss he gave me. my body felt like jelly.

"grayson.", i whisper when i realize he has a complete hard on pressing against my leg. he pulls away, standing up afraid. i smile as i pull down my jeans and my panties at once.

he flushes a deep red, scratching the back of his head. he bites his lip as i move my clothes aside. i sit up and move my hands to his shorts.

"i'm a virgin.", he whispers, more like a question. i look up at him. "so am i.", i reassure him and he takes my hand into his before i could do anything.

i let go of his waistband, waiting for his reaction. he pulls them down, as did i, and i just stare yet again. i just lean back, watching him move closer to me as he pulls out a condom from underneath the pillow.

i hadn't even seen those.

he straps it on nervously and i split my legs apart for him, my heated clit throbbing. i could feel his member next to my entrance. i squeeze my eyes shut , my hands grabbing the sheets.

and he thrusts in. i whimper softly, since he was so big. i laugh as i reopen my eyes and look at him. we did it. we actually did it.

and he pulls out, thrusting in again. i arch my back this time, giving out a moan. he moves faster now and i try to keep my moans inaudible. i don't think we need anyone knowing what we were doing.

he finishes off, sweat pearls on his forehead and heavy breaths. i sigh and look at the time. he pulls the filled condom off and throws it away.

"grayson, hurry, put on your clothes!", i say and we pull on our clothes. i turn to him and see that he's still shirtless. i frown and he points to me.

i look down and see that i have his sweater on. right. he hands me my little blue ribbon and i tie it around my left ring finger.

"what is that, anyways?". he asks me taking my hand. he looks at it and then kisses it. "it's from a teddy bear my mother once gave to me. the teddy bear's gone now but i wear this as a tribute to her."

he smiles and pulls me closer to his chest, hugging me tightly. he sniffs as i hear someone outside scream: "times up! come out, you dirty fuckers!".

"i love you.", we say simultaneously and pull apart. i'm about to pull off his jersey when he stops me. someone is inserting a key into the key hole.

"keep it.", he insists. "i'll get another from my car.", he adds and the door opens and i step away from gray. i turn around and see someone who looked just like grayson. must be his twin.

"yo, wassup?", he slurs and i hide my laugh. courtney comes in right after him, kissing his cheek. "alright ethan, baby, let's get grayson to take you home.", she coos and stares at me.

"reese, is that-", she starts asking when grayson squeezes past me and grabs ethans arm softly. "come on, bro, let's get you home.", he chuckles.

he helps him walk out and looks over his shoulder right at me. i smile tightly and bite my lip and watch his face lighten. then his figure is gone.

"reese, did you guys fuck?", courtney asks me and i shake my head. i look at her raised brow and smile. "i was just cold. nothing happened.", i lie.

"oh, okay.", she nods, looking down at her shoes. she twists her foot slowly and i sigh. "so, you're with ethan?", i change the subject.

she nods as we walk towards the door together. "let's get you home, girl. you have a big day tomorrow.", she reminds me and i remember what was going to happen.

i was going far, far away. probably la. somewhere. and grayson is coming with me. he promised. i needed him to come with me. i look at my phone, as if expecting a text, when it hits me.

we didn't exchange numbers.

☁︎

a/n;

ooFfFshsbsbsh

vote.

comment.

share.

xx,cece