Shizou x reader ( jealous ) 🌼

Today was going to be a great day, why you ask? Because today you and your adorable boyfriend shizou we're going out on a date. When u got home from work you immediately went to take a shower after you got out you put on your favorite (f/c) dress that made you look absolutely stunning paired with a pair of black and white converse ( A/N don't judge it's relatable ;) your (h/l) (h/c) hair was tied up beautifully if I do say so myself and you put on a little makeup nothing to flashy though you didn't want to come out as overbearing. You grabbed your purse and your jacket then you walked out of your apartment and headed to the spot where you were spouse to be meeting shizou. After about 10 minutes you finally arrived at the meet up spot, because stupid little You was to excited to meet shizou, you were a little early. While you were waiting for your boyfriend you sat on a nearby bench with your purse on your lap silently humming one of your favorite songs (f/s). But you were soon taken out of your trance when someone approached you "Excuse me miss?". You looked up at this man standing in front of you with curios eyes, "yes" the man was very fidgety with his hands and looking down at his feet as a light tint of red adored his face. " I don't mean to intrude or anything but you are looking quite lovely today and I was wondering if I could possibly get your number?". You looked at him wide eyed while a small blush formed on your face " I'm sorr-" before you could reject the guy who was currently hitting on you, a trash can flew by us and hit the tree right next to where we both currently were. I directed my attention to the source of distraction to find my self looking at a pissed off shizou, "oi who said you could hit on my girlfriend" he said in a dangerous tone. The young man fumbled with his words a little before he ran off down the streets somewhere. You got off the bench and looked down the street " I'm sorry!" You screamed to the man running away currently.  You let out a long sigh as you thought of how the poor guy felt but Soon enough Shizuos big arms were wrapped around your tiny figure and he started to kiss the back of your neck, "shizou!" You said surprisingly due to the sudden contact. " you shouldn't go around dressed like that without me around people might try to take u away from me" he said in a soft whisper like voice. You stood there dumbfounded for a second until you realized what was happening in this current moment of time. " Shizou are you Jealous" You said teasingly. Shizou then stayed quiet for a second or so before he let go of your waist and then grabbed your hand and started walking. "shizou where are we going!?"
"Hm? Our date of course now shut up and let me take my hot girlfriend out for some sushi".