CHAP 1

oh hell yea bois. it fuckin BEGINNNSSSS

dan sat on the backyard deck, legs dangling. jesus. why did he even go to this party? he barely knew anyone here. he came with his friends, who were currently drinking in the basement. dan hated drinking, and he saw nobody around with weed. figures.
they convinced him to come, and now he was sitting alone, listening to the people singing around the fire. they weren't very good.
he sighed at his outfit. he really couldn't dress himself for his life. he was wearing a much too large black hoodie, hanging almost to his knees. he had on his normal very skinny black jeans and black vans, even his nails were painted black. he blended into the pitch black night. like a dream.
he started to play with his brown, curly hair, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. he should just uber home.
suddenly, somebody. talking. shoes next to him.
he didn't look up at the boy standing beside him.

"hey, can i sit here? sorry, my friends ditched me. i have weed." he said, voice raspy and deep. dan's eyes shot up immediately, mostly because of that last part. he eyed him. lean, he seemed tall. he couldn't tell how tall, but he probably had few inches on dan. he was wearing a plain white tee, it clung to his biceps, and dans eyes hovered for a minute. he was wearing almost the exact same jeans as dan but with rips in the knees, and of course, identical black vans. he had jet black hair, and blue eyes. it was hard to see in the dark.

"we have the same shoes," dan said awkwardly. jesus. real good, daniel. "and yeah, you can sit," he finished, smiling slightly at the tall boy.

"cool," he started, sitting down, pulling a blunt in a plastic case and lighter out of his pocket. "i'm phil. phillip lester. " music started playing loudly from a speaker, some lo-fi hip hop stuff. dan started to sway slightly as he spoke.

"hey, i'm dan. daniel howell." phil squinted slightly, as if he was trying to figure something out. suddenly his eyes lit up, a large smile gracing his face.

"dan! hey. my friend brendon knows you i think," he said, starting to fumble with the case. he couldn't get it open.

"yeah! yeah, brendon. he's cool. i like his music and stuff- hey can i help you?" he asked, looking quizzically at phillip fumbling with the plastic.

"n- yes. please. i'm actually already pretty high," he said, handing over the case. he watched intently as dan easily peeled the tape keeping the lid on and tipped the blunt out, then handing it back to phil.

"there," he said as he put it in the taller of the twos hands. phil smiled wide, putting the blunt to his lips and lighting it, inhaling deeply. he blew it out slowly, and dan stared,mesmerized. phil smiled, passing the blunt to dan, who did the same, a deep inhale. slow exhale. he coughed a little after the hit, looking up to the sky. he passed it back.  they did this quietly for a while,  the sound of the lofi music, laughter, yelling, and of course, occasional screams. they smoked the whole thing, dizzy with happiness. dan giggled as phil tried to put it out on the ground below him, almost falling off of the porch.

"hey, i want fucking mcdonalds, like bad. wanna go? i have my truck. we can get brendon and his boyfriend too. ryan?" phil said, his head naturally swaying from the daze. his eyelids heavy, a slight burn. he hates cotton mouth. dan thought about it.
"yes. also, ryan is like my best friend. so that'll be good. i call shotgun, though."

"deal," said phil, as he casually slipped off the of porch. dan hopped down, looking up at phil, just now realizing their Very Noticeable height difference. phil smiled fondly at dan. "oh my god, you're so short, it's cute and also weird, i feel 100 miles tall."
dan giggled loudly, shaking his head. "feet, not miles, phillip," dan started. phil gazed at the boy as he looked up to the sky, something phil noticed the boy did a lot. but that's ok. sometimes i feel 100 miles tall too. like everybody is living a life below me, and i'm just hovering, watching and observing. like a bird. god, i wanna fly phillip. i really wanna fly."
phil nods, staring down at dan as he talked.
they stood quietly.
"i can take you flying sometime. let's go find those little shits and get some mcdonalds." phil said slowly.
"fuck yeah!" dan yelled, grabbing phil's wrist and pulling him around to find the other boys.

A SHORT CHAP. WOW. CUTE BOYS. HIGH BOYS. THATS MY SHIT!!!!!!!! HOPE U LIKE!!!

new chapters will come very randomly but there should be a bunch bc i'm in a weird mood to write.

(yeah i used american measurements i'm a piece of shit i will get BETTER.)