C-1~War on the three countries

WARNING!
This may not be suitable for many viewers. This includes gore and violence.

- - -

"Hello,sir?"

"Yes, commander" A man said

"I'm very sorry sir, I've got some bad news...."

"Tell me." He said

"The men we sent were accepted by permission, and their leader asked if we could stop war between the three countries and settle down."

"And who sent you this?" He said

"They said it was an soldier sir Armond. A man just gave me a letter informing you and I thought I could inform you immdiately! But none of them survived except one man named Felipe. He is on the way to the hospital now sir!"

"Thank-you for your cooperation Mr. Wesley, Please report to the cheifs of the incident." Armond said

"Yes, sir!"

*End call*

I better think this on! Those two have experienced war from all around the country for many years!

I have to prepare an announcement for tomorrow's meeting.

Hirmey and Drake...
Our lives depend on you two.

But even though their still younger than other officials, they have really high rankings!

1999 December 21

The men marched off and bought their tents down and also Drake and Hirmey. She was the first girl that joined in war.

After setting their tents...they ate food and celebrated, prayed that nothing will go wrong...

A few hours later they snucked at them and threw grenades at 3 kilometer.

They were surprisingly shocked that the bergeins still weren't hopeless. They still fought but lost.

They fought war on the second country when this time they threw only one grenade to test if they really are prepared for war.

When it happened their enemis burst in fear.

Their country was lazy. Their reporters haven't even sent the message or warning that there would be war!

On the third country Hirmey said-

"Stop!" She said

"Go into position!!" Drake said

And so Hirmey knew this was a trap. They hid behind a rock and i went and actually followed them.

"Old man what the heck are you still doing here? I thought you died?!" Drake said

"Not everybody dies you a#*h@#e, Oh and stop calling me an old man cause someday I think you'd became an old man!" Armond said

"You guys shut up! Drake, help me with the sniper! I'll give you the directions...we gotta kill their leader first!" Hirmey said

The two stare at Hirmey

"What?!" She said

They continued on what their doing and celebrated for their win and the other country's loss

~From Author
Guys If you mind please read and vote one my favorite story!
~Thank you for reading (^^)

~From AuthorGuys If you mind please read and vote one my favorite story!~Thank you for reading (^^)