Serene: IV (End)

Joy never thought happy crushes would hurt so much.

Seeing Kim Seokjin wipe away all the effort he placed into creating an image of himself as an independent and forward thinking individual was-

Utterly stupid; completely idiotic, Joy thought.

Yet, here she is, meeting the man she promptly avoided.

"An idiot," she murmured under her breath as she stalked towards the music room, juggling an assortment of snacks, "tell me why I'm doing this again. Joy is stupid. I am stupid? Yeah. Yeah. That's it, this is merely blind obedience, I am- whoa!"

She halted as she bumped into a person rounding the corner,

"What took you so long?"

She stared at Jin as he held her an armslength away preventing her from tumbling down.

She evaded him and walked towards the music room; with the boy following in her haste, "I bought us snacks." She answered his query taking longer strides as they approached the music room.

He regarded her as she opened the door by pushing it with her shoulders, "I thought I'm being ditched again." He quickly pushed open the door to help Joy, but she whipped back at him when he said that.

"Again? I never ditched you." She flatly said, quite loudly, ignoring the snickering of the band members that welcomed them.

"UH-OH. What is this? A lover's quarrel?" Minhyuk teased as he played with his drumsticks, spinning it on his hand.

"I thought you were out to get us snacks? You're not just flirting in hallways are you?" Jonghyun eyed them, a lecherous grin spreading on his face as he laid sprawled on the floor.

Joy rolled her eyes at the band, she tossed some bread to Jungshin who remained silent fiddling with his bass guitar amidst the teasing, "Here's for you." She then pointed at the two, "None for you two."

"Aw. Grumpy."

"Too bad."

Joy just stuck our her tongue at them, while Seokjin found the exchange rather amusing, he has never thought that secretary Park would be this close to the group. He felt that the three men glared at him as he entered the room awhile ago, only silence ensued as no one even tried to talk to the lone man, eventually forcing him to look for Joy.

"Are you really close with these guys?" He whispered behind her as they walked in the middle of the room.

"Pretty much. They're almost my long lost brothers." She answered him loudly, allowing for the others to hear.

Minhyuk scoffed, "Yeah. Yeah." You just remember us when you have a favor to ask."

"Shut it, giant." She snapped at him, but her tone lost it's sharpness, making it a light banter between two close friends.

"Speak for yourself, 바뻐 (Idiot)." Minhyuk scrunched his nose.

"So, guys, practice?" Jonghyun cuts through the never ending banter, and finally eyed Seokjin, "He's gonna be doing the duet with you, right?"

Oh. Right introductions.

"Guys, this is the student council Vice President..."