"four"

❛ deceiving thoughts. ❜

𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫

𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫. Thanks to the boy's werewolf hearing and other abilities, he was now able to always know if his favourite girl was around. This was defiantly affecting his grades that his parents were not happy about. Still, the teen boy didn't care as he was young and in love, which sometimes clouded his judgement.

And now was a perfect example of that as he quickly excused himself to the bathroom but instead made his way to the music room he spent most of his time nowadays. Once the young boy was just outside the classroom, he had the perfect view of his amazing girlfriend, there she sat with her cello in arms, and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her.

With her great personality, gorgeous looks and the fact that they genuinely loved each other, Derek was smiling ear to ear, and he thought he was slick with his staring at Morgan, but that didn't seem to be the case as the brunette's head quickly spun around. His eyes made contact with her narrowed brown ones.

"What are you staring at?" Morgan giggled to her boyfriend once she saw that the had caught him off guard. Derek just smirked in reply and mumbled out, "I'm not staring, I'm listening," as he made his way over to her.

"Am I distracting you?" Derek carried on as he made his way up to the girl who had just lifted her cello to play again. Morgan just shook her head no, and just as she was about to start playing again, she felt a hot breath on her neck, followed by a nibble on her ear which made the brunette close her eyes in bliss, but they soon slowly opened when she remembered where she was.

"I hate you," Morgan whispered out as she turned to face her boyfriend, who sat right next to her. The teen's faces were almost touching, and it took everything in both of them not to start making out right there in the music room - like they had done many times before.

Derek knew she was only joking, and by the way her heart rate spiked up when she said it, he also knew that she was lying. But something in him wanted to hear the girl say it, to say that she loved him because he defiantly loved her.

"No, you don't, you love me," The boy smoothly said as he leaned in and kissed the brunette's neck.

"Hate you," Morgan whispered as her boyfriend carried on sucking on her neck. It would surely leave a hickey, but since she had been going out with Derek for a while now, she was used to buying a new concealer every month to hide them from her parents. This answer didn't seem to sit right with Derek as he quickly pulled away and looked deeply into the brunette's eyes that he could get lost in.

"You love me?" Derek questioned the girl. Morgan smiled slightly before nodding to the boy, who now had a massive smile on his face. The two teenagers really did love each other.

o. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.