Chapter 10

A.N- First of, thank you for all of the reads! I uploaded this story onto Wattpad like Five days ago and it already has almost 150 reads! Thank y'all sooo much. Secondly, there are going to be some Hamilton references in this so be warned. Thank you for tuning in ^-^

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou stood, watching me with wide eyes.

  I scratched my neck. "I-I have Hanahaki."

  I heard a gasp and Bakugou turned around to see Ashido and Kaminari standing there with their scooters.

  "Why are you two surprised? You knew." I glowered.

  "They knew?!" Bakugou stared at me in disbelief.

  "Yeah, and so did Sero, Todoroki, and Midoriya." I looked down.

  "Why didn't you tell me?! I could've helped you with this." Bakogou growled.

  "You couldn't have helped him. You would've made things worse." Ashido stepped in.

  "How? Who does he have it for anyways?!" Bakugou shouted.

  "Let's talk about this at the dorms. We'e making a scene." Kaminari looked around. People were staring.

  "You're right." I picked up the petals and threw them away before the squad rolled away in silence.

----------------

  As soon as we got to the dorms, I bolted to mine and locked myself inside. I didn't want to talk to Bakugou. I decided to text Sero and tell him what happened.

  K- Sero, I need help.

  S- What did you do?

  K- Bakugou knows that I have Hanahaki. I panicked and now I'm locked in my dorm.

  S- Idiot.

  K- I know. What should I do?

  S- Well, you have three outcomes.

  K- What are they?

  S- You can Tell him about your feeling and he rejects you, ending in death, you can tell him and he returns the feelings, ending with a new relationship status, or you can never tell him your feelings and that ends with death.

  K- Thanks for narrowing it down -·-

  S- That's what bros are for.

  K- Are there any other ideas?

  S- Well, you can tell him that you'll talk to him once you find the right words.

  K- Alright, thanks Sero.

  S- Np

  I started to text Bakugou.

  K- I'll explain everything once I find the right words.

  B- Or you can open up this door and I blow you up into peices

  K- Can we choose my idea?

  B- I don't know. I like mine better.

  K- I'll tell you about everything soon, I promise.

  B- Fine hair for brains.

  I turned my phone off and heard footsteps walking away from my door and I heard Bakugou's door open and shut. I sighed and thought about what I should do. Maybe he'll like me back? But what if he doesn't? Then I'll be done for. I started to text Ashido.