Twenty

Rhea had been avoiding Carter, she was lay in the garden with Caroline

Rhea had been avoiding Carter, she was lay in the garden with Caroline. "So you still like him?"

"I'm over it Care." She responded relaxing in the sun.

Caroline knew she wasn't over it and had a surprise installed for the girl. There was a knock at the door. "You get it."

"Carter and Shelly are inside they can." Rhea spoke with a bitterness in her tone.

"I don-"

"Rhea!" Shelly shouted, "Come quick." The girls gave each other a look and jumped off there sunbeds and hurried to the door.

There was a stare down between Tom and Carter, each glaring at each other, nostrils flared and clenched jaws there was clearing a battle of testosterone. "Tom?" Rhea spoke walking over enveloping him in a hug.

"Hey Rhee." He said into her hair, eyes glaring on Carter who let out a scoff.

"Rhee?" Carter asked with a disbelieving tone.

"Everyone calls her Rhee, Carter." Caroline stated sensing the testosterone in the air.

Shelly the clocked onto the pair, she didn't realise before but now it was clear to her about the feelings Carter held for Rhea. Carter still glaring was about to say something when Shelly cut him off speaking up herself, "Well come in don't wait at the door!"

Carter glared at his girlfriend, it wasn't her house to invite him in. Tom smiled and walked in hand in hand with Rhea, "What brings you here Tim was it Tam, Rhea dosent really mention you so it's kind of har-"

"Tom." He replied glaring at Carter who was being petty.

"Now that I think about it she never mentioned you, I only know she has a boyfriend through gossip girl." Carter said causing Tom to bite his jaw.

Rhea smiled, "Well that's because me and you aren't exactly friends, why would I tell you about my personal life when I can't stand you?"

"You can't stand me well that's funny co-" Carter began, she was sure he was about to inform them of the event last week.

"Carter." She replied giving him a stern look, making the boy shut up.

"So Caroline called me and told me you've been down these last couple days so-" Carter scoffed interrupting Tom, Rhea only kicked him earning a glare from Shelly. "So I thought u would come and surprise you, I thought we could go to the white party together."

Rhea smiled and was about to reply when Carter cut in, "And where do you plan on staying?"

"My family has a beach house so I thought me and Rhea could stay there." He replied with a smirk.

Carter looked panicked he did not want them alone in a beach house. "Why don't you stay here? I mean Rheas already got her things here." Shelly smiled at his offer thinking Carter had good intentions and maybe was over the girl. No one in the room suspected what he was really thinking.

Rhea for one did not want to go and stay with Tom, she felt he was needy and always wanted to cuddle or do things together. If they stayed here then she could spend time away from him in the pool as he was scared of water or with Caroline. "Yeah that sounds alright, you don't mind do you Tom?"

He had a disappointed look before saying, "No not at all."

'What do we have here a showdown between Rheas two favrouite guys?'

Rhea had been avoiding Carter practically the full week leading up to the white party. Of course Carter basically followed her around, trying to spend as much time together as possible. He found excuses to interrupt her alone time with Tom, he even ruined there 'sexy time' as Tom called it. She needed to break up with him. Carter even tried to push Tom in the pool after finding out his fear of water. Carter was jealous and everyone in the house knew it.

Caroline, Carter and Rhea were going out because Mrs Baizen wanted them to get clothes for the white party, Leaving Tom and Shelly alone. She didn't invite the other half's as she secretly wanted Carter and Rhea to get back together, she couldn't stand Shelly.

"Does this one look okay?" Rhea asked walking out in a long dress. Looking down at it.

"No." Carter said, although he thought she looked beautiful she could have got better.

Rhea glared at him, "It's not even white Rhea." Caroline also said.

The girl sighed walking back into the changing room where she couldn't hear them, "Why did you invite Tom?"

Caroline gave her brother a dirty look, "I know you slept with her and I know she has feelings for you Carter. She needed someone to take her mind off you."

He glared at his sister sitting in silence until Rhea walked back out in a short white dress, it had a low neckline and a collar. Carter raised a brow, she looked stunning. "What do you think?"

Carter didn't reply he was awe struck, "That one!" Caroline said with a smile.

Rhea looked to Carter who still wasn't talking, "Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you like it?"

Carter widened his eyes at her accusations, Caroline smirked giving her brother a knowing look. "N-no you look good Rhee." She smiled at him before walking back into the changing room.

"To bad it gets to be Tom who takes the dress off her." Caroline commented reviving a glare from her brother.

"Caroline!" Mrs Baizen spoke walking into the room. "Now Carter I hope Shelly has an outfit or she shall not attend with us."

"Yeah yeah Shelly had one." He replied thinking of Rhea.

'With the white party just around the corner, what secrets will be revealed? Xoxo.'

Right I have a plan for some drama... but the dates might not add up and stuff so just ignore it. Also voting makes me have the inspiration to update faster just saying🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for the reads, votes and comments they mean a lot xx