~ Surprise~

YOONBUM'S PERSPECTIVE

I keep my head down,feeling the heat of the figure above me.I slowly lifted my head,my eyes widen in shock.My friend,Hwamin,had a rather large bruise on her arm.I looked at her,frowning."why do you have a bruise on your arm hwamin?"She simply answered,"Ah...because I didn't tie my shoe and I fell-"i cut her off."Don't lie to me,"she looked down at her feet while frowning."....Minsung hits me."I stood up and walked to the direction of her house.she called after me but I kept walking.As I reached her house, I picked up a brick.(Just in case he tries to hit me as well.)I knocked on the door.By the third or fourth knock,he answered.His eyes were sad and his hair was a mess.I narrowed my eyes as I started to speak,"Why are you abusing hwamin?!"His eyes widened and he clinched his hands."I'd never hit her!"I rolled my eyes and asked him again,"Why did you hit hwamin?"this time,I lifted the brick that was in my hand.He stepped back,"I told you that I'd never hit her!I love hwamin...She's been locking herself away for these past few weeks."I dropped the brick,looking away.he continued,"She hasn't even talked to me...I don't know what's going on..."I sighed and walked away,leaving a shook minsung.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading lovely potatoes❤️