Chapter 4

Claire's pov

I heard Betty calling my name. I rolled my eyes. I hid my iPhone in my duffle bag. "What?" I yelled back. "Get your ass down here!" God she was rude. I walked down the stairs and walked into her office and walked into her office. I saw her and also saw Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas sitting across from her. I immediately put my hands over my mouth to keep it from gaping. I must be dreaming. Cam and Nash sitting across from Betty and she called ME down! I tried to snap out of it. I couldn't. This was reality. You want this freak?! She said to the boys. They both replied with a "yes". I took my hands from my mouth. I had the biggest smile. I could barley contain myself. "Hi Claire," cameron said. Nash just stated into my eyes, and I stated into his. "Go pack up your shit." Betty ordered. I smiled at Nash and then turned to pack my bags.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. MY IDOLS WERE ADOPTING ME!!!! I took my desk drawer out and poured it into my duffle bag. I pushed my bed away from the wall and took all the stuff that was under there and put it into my bag. I zipped up my stuff and ran to the doorway and stopped at the door to my room and turned so I'm facing my room "kiss my ass mutha fucka!!" I shouted- directed at the orphanage, and especially Betty. I ran down the stairs to meet my new family 😊. I held the handle of my bag with both or my hands and stood by the boys. They already filled out the paperwork so it would be illegal for Betty to take me back now. I am to go by Cameron's last name- nash is not an adult yet so I couldn't go by his. Nash and cam got up and started towards the front door but I still stood across from Betty. We stood there staring at each other with the 'I fucking hate you bitch' look.' "Claire," I heard cameron call for me. I took my last look at Betty. "See you never, bitch" and turned, and walked out of that hell hole for the last time.