***ONE LAST TIME**

***Ryan's POV***

I shivered as I felt the cold winter breeze hit my face. I should've grabbed an extra sweater before I left to work. I'll stop by the house before I head to (Y/N)'s. I fast walked to my car and got in so I'm not in the cold anymore. 

I sat in my car for a while before letting out a shaky sigh. Today's the day. I started the car and headed towards the direction of my home. Today's the day I leave for Chicago. As much as I'd like to spent my last day with my mother, I felt like spending it with (Y/N) she deserved it. It will be my last time seeing her, I wish I could hold her and stay like forever. But with my stupid father forcing me to go there's nothing I could do. So today I'm going to show (Y/N) how much I love her and make sure it's the best day she's ever had. 

For one last time....

***(Y/N)'s POV***

"Bye Mom! I'll see you tonight," I said waving goodbye to my mom. 

"Ok sweetie, just be back before eight so you can still have some time to pack!" I groaned remembering all the clothes I still need to pack. "OK!"I exclaimed. I shut the front door ran towards Ryan's parked car. Once I got close I realized no one was in the car, I tapped on the window a few times. 

"Ryan?" 

"BOOOO!" I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and lift my up. I let out a little scream as they spun me around. Ryan laughed as he gently placed me down. "That wasn't funny, you scared me," I pouted. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck " Sorry I just wanted to surprise you. You look so cute when you pout." I blushed a little by his comment, "Hey to make it up I bought you (Favorite Drink)." 

"Well than you are forgiven," I smiled taking the drink from his hand. We got into the car and headed off. "So....? Where are we going today?" I asked. "Well today I heard there was a small festival going on in the shopping center, and I wanted to take you there." 

"Oh..." I looked down. "Oh? What's wrong?" I waved my hand "Oh! Nothing's wrong!" I lied. 

I didn't want to seem selfish, but today's our last day together I would think it would be special. I might just be over reacting...

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

We walked towards the mall entrance, Ryan pulled the door open for me "Malady." I giggled and nudged him "You big doof." "YOUR big doof." he exclaimed. I was about to remark back before a loud shout made me jump.  

"SUPRISE!!!!" 

I looked as I saw all our friends. "Hey guys!" he put an arm around me. "You must be think how the hell did they find out we were going to be here. Well lets just say that Ryan might need a window." 

"WHAT! YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR PLANS WHERE! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I THINK THAT'S A LITTLE OVER KILL. YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED ME!" 

"Yeah but that would be less fun" Jon chimed in. "You guys are going to pay for that window!" Evan put his hand on Ryan's shoulder "Yeah we'll worry about that later, how about we hit the ice rink. "OOO...LETS GO!" I tugged on Ryan's sleeve like a little girl. "Ok." 

~~~YET AGAIN ANOTHER TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING XD~~~

So turns out the company that Evan's dad works for has the mall as part of their property. Some how Evan was able to convince his dad to lend us the mall for the night. I didn't even know that was a real thing. Ryan and I watched from the top floor as everyone was messing around in the ice rink. We laughed after seeing fall and pull down Kelley with him. I turned my head to Ryan, not realizing that he was staring a me the whole time. 

He moved a strand of hair out of my face, I blushed a little as cup my face with his hand. "What's wrong?" he let out a small sigh. "I just...really don't want to leave you." I put my hand over his " I really don't want you to leave." I tried to fight the tears but I couldn't hold it back. "Hey don't cry, I'll still try to keep in touch with you as much as possible". I nodded as I wiped the tears from my face. 

He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head, "I love you, you know?" I nodded my head "I know." He pulled away and gave me a quick kiss. "Let's go meet up with the others." 

The rest of the night was the best I've ever had, we were allowed to shop in some stores and get free food. Eventually we had to leave because Luke and Jon decided to mess with the big Christmas tree in the center of the mall.

"Did you really have to tip over the tree!" Evan yelled at Jon and Luke as security pushed them out. "It's not my fault the bear was so tempting to grab." Evan rubbed his temples and sighed. "I just wanted to tip over a tree, at least I got some free stuff out this," said Luke. "WHAT! OH GOD MY DAD IS GONNA KILL ME!" 

After we gave security a brief summary of what happened they let us off with a warning. That is before giving Luke and Jon a short term ban from the mall. We all laughed as Jon tried to reason with the security guard but failed miserably. After a while of talking we decided to go our separate ways, everyone said their goodbyes to Ryan. After everyone was gone we headed off in our own way. 

He put the car in park and sat in silence for a while. "So, this is it huh," he said as he grabbed my hand. "Yeah...I guess." I felt tears starting to weld in my eyes. "I wis-", I ruffly grabbed his hand and turned to him and started shouting. 

"BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. WE...WE CAN RUN AWAY WITH EACH OTHER, FORGET ABOUT  YOUR DAD'S STUPID COMPANY. WE...WE CAN BE TOGETHER WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD." 

"(Y/N)..." 

"I CAN GET A JOB, AND..." 

"(Y/N)"

"AND ONCE WE GET ENOUGH MONEY WE CAN..." 

"(Y/N)! YOU KNOW I CAN'T DON THAT!"

I was taken back a bit by him yelling "Yeah...you're right. I must sound so stupid right now. Well I better get going." He realized I sounded hurt but he was right I speaking without thinking. "Wait (Y/-" I waved my hand "No it's okay...goodnight," I was about to walk away but turned back "Oh and Ryan I love you, I've always have and always will, even if I have to say it....

"....one last time...." 

***Sorry for the really long wait I've been think of different outcomes for this story and I think I found a good one. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and what's next to come. Anyways***

***COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW***

***BYE <3***