[5]

As the class ended and I was heading towards the lunch room I decided right now would be a pretty good time to talk with Deku.

I walk up to their table still trying to act like nothing happened, keeping my Gary glare at Deku.
" Deku, get your ass over here," I say while grabbing hum by his neck and dragging him out of the lunch room. Once we get out of the lunch room I head to a class down the hall that I knew was going to be empty. I let go of him and sat down on a desk table in the front of the room.
"What are we here for k-kacchan?" Deku said, he was obviously trying to stop his voice from sounding shaky.
"It's about... what happened yesterday.." I said trying to not sound too sympathetic.
"O-oh... I-I didn't mean fo-for it to happen.." He said looking down at his shoes. "I understand that, I just wanted to make sure you don't feel to bad about your self cause I don't want my,*chokes fri-friend to worry to much." That felt so, so weird. I saw him start to cry. Did I say something wrong? But instead of him getting sadder I saw a... a smile? He then ran over to me from the door just to give me a hug. I know it might sound weird but I actually enjoyed the hug and decided to hug back. But I didn't have it last too long because i didn't want him thinking we were all huggy huggy now. I pulled away from him. "I gotta go nerd, I'll see ya tomorrow," I say walking out of the room not knowing how he would react after all that happened in the past two minutes, so I just left leaving him in there by himself.

After talking to them I actually feel like I had a weight lifted off my shoulders, I think it because I thought it would always be weird around them now but I feel like I just fixed things. After talking to Deku my day seemed to speed up and my class just flew by.
Next thing I know I'm walking home. On my way though I heard other footsteps, at first I thought I was just hearing things cause I'm usually the only one taking this way. So I turned to see if anyone was behind me to see no one. So I just walked a little faster. When I got to the street of my house I saw someone on my porch. I didn't recognize the person at first, why would someone be waiting on my porch? Until I saw red hair then it hit me, why was Kirishima standing on my porch. I started to walk a little faster, didn't really know why I was walking faster when I saw him but okay.
"Hey Kirishima," I say sneaking my way up behind him. "Wha," He said jumping a little be being frightened. "When did you get her I didn't notice you. He said scratching the back of him head. "Sorry I just approached cautiously, I didn't really know who your where since your back was faced towards the street and you were wearing that jacket."
"So why'd you come," I say looking at him blankly wondering if I told him to come by or not.
"Well I.. I wanted to talk.."
So I unlocked the door, and invited him in. "You can head up to my room I'll be up in a few, I'm just going to grab a drink."
I walked into the kitchen still thinking about what he wanted to talks about. I mean it could be about the 'accident' but I don't think he'll bring that up again remembering how it made him feel. Maybe he needs help with some work? I grabbed my drink from the kitchen and headed up. When I got in my room I saw Kirishima looking like he thinking hard about something. I walked in to sit on my bed. I guess he didn't hear me cause when he heard the floor board creak his head shot up and his cheeks turned... red? "Oh I didn't see you there bro."
We sat there for a few minutes quietly. "So.." I said trying to start the conversation. "What do you need to talk about?"
"Well you see.. ever since what happened at school.." he started off, instantly I knew it was mostly going to be about how sorry he is, I need to stop him before he gets to into it.
"Look I told you it's okay, it's not your fault."
He looked up at me. "No it's not that... Bakugou listen.." I didn't know what to say I was speechless he usually never calls me by my name so this must be serious. "Ever since that incident Bakugou I-i have this feeling that won't let me stop thinking about you, even if you aren't near me."
"I was wondering if- I know it might seem early and I know I'll probably have to wait for your answer but do you think you might be willing to.." He stuttered trying to say the right thing.

"maybe you'll go out with me.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was the chapter sorry for the long wait for the update, but I've been busy with family business. So I'll try to keep the updates constant. Thank for reading this chapter and see you guys later.