VI

CHAPTER 6
you see that too?

"You're ruining him." The voice echoed as I ran the longevity of the hallway, trying to find a way out from this hell.

Screams resounded down the hallway, ricocheting off the walls and drumming through my body, sending chills crawling down my spine. I was breathless yet I knew if I stopped running, I'd be faced with him.

"Jina," he spoke and I jolted up from my sleep. "You okay? It sounded like you were having a nightmare." Taehyung looked at me intently from my side, his arms still around me.

"Hm?" I took a second to digest the words coming from his mouth. I start feeling sweat trickle down the side of my temples even though it was cold out.

"You okay?" He repeats himself, propping himself with his arm as he got a better look at me.

"Yea." I shook my head, trying to snap out of my thoughts as I looked to him. "Just had a weird dream." I laughed, attempting to forget the fear that had coursed through my body just seconds ago. I ran my hand across my temples, wiping off the sweat and I feel him throw a glance my way.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked softly, a look of worry sweeping across his dashingly handsome features.

"Yes," I prolonged each letter to get my point across as I stared into his eyes. A smile was instantly plastered onto my lips the moment he holds my gaze for a split second. His eyes always had that effect on me, almost putting me in a trance like state.

The worry in his eyes don't waver so I try to change the subject, "you still owe me a painting, you know?" I eye him cheekily and finally his eyes soften.

"Yea?" He arches an eyebrow playfully, reaching for his pants that were on the ground.

"Mmhmm," I hum with anticipation, looking to the ground as well, eyeing my dress and his shirt. I stare at it for a few seconds, going deep in thought as I wasn't sure if wearing his shirt was somehow be too intimate for him.

Before I could make a decision, he snatches both his shirt and my dress from the ground with a quick motion, tossing his shirt towards me. "You sleep with me but you're worried about wearing my clothes?" He chuckles softly, almost as though he had read my mind.

I stay quiet, my cheeks going a little hot as I pull his shirt over myself. He sits in front of me for a brief moment as he helped me with the buttons. His eyes remained glued onto mine, buttoning up his shirt on me as he leaned in for a slow and passionate kiss.

He pulls away after a few moments, "I was hoping you'd ditch the clothes when I painted you though." He jokes with a wry smile and I chuckle as I throw a pillow at him in response.

"So I just have to sit here?" I ask as he picks up his painting supplies which he had dropped earlier.

"Mmhmm," he says, getting his brush ready. "It's important that you don't move." Taehyung said, scanning my body and then doing a quick base sketch.

"Not even an inch?"

"Nope," he says quick.

"So how long will this usually take?" I ask, already feeling fidgety.

"It depends-"

"Just do it as fast as you can," I interrupt him and he chuckles with a nod, his dishevelled brown hair flopping around with the motion.

I admired him as he began painting, he was a masterpiece of his own. The way his features were sculpted to such perfection, little details drizzled meticulously all over his face like the tiny mole right at the tip of his nose and another on his lip which I couldn't stop staring at.