Chapter 15

Nicki
Home
9:30 am

I woke up to Bey stirring in her sleep. Looking over at her I noticed her biting her lips and shifting her legs. She let out a low moan causing me to look down and see that she was starting to get a boner. I smirked before rubbing my hand across her chest and straddling her.

"Ohhh shit Nicki, fuck" she moaned her member growing harder.

I stifled my laughter before questioning her "are you finna cum daddy?"

"Fuck yeah....ima cum all in you baby" she said gripping my thighs.

She started grinding on me while digging her nails into my thighs which made me moan. I limbed off her before she woke up and went into the bathroom for a shower. Knowing Bey was waking up soon I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and locked the door before stripping and waiting for the water to warm up.

I stepped into the shower with a sigh. I felt my muscles relaxing and my stress floating away. I grabbed my wash cloth after adding some soap and begin washing myself. As I was washing myself I heard the doorknob jiggling meaning Bey was trying to get in making me chuckle.

"Baby open the door" she said in her sexy ass deep voice.

I ignored her and continued to rinse off. I stood under the water rinsing my hair amd thinking about why beyonce was so quiet. Turing off the water I heard low grunts coming from the other side of the door. I put my ear against the door to hear it clearer.

"Mmmm....fuck......yessss....nicki fuck baby " Bey moaned while jerking off. I laughed before drying off and getting dressed.

I put on a black and white Balmain shirt with jean shorts and my white air forces. I dried my hair before putting it into a high ponytail. Opening the door i seen Bey on the floor wiping her hands with her pants and boxers at her ankles as she was catching her breath.

I stepped over her and walked to kasens room to bathed him and get him dressed. We had on the same outfit except his shirt was a nike shirt. I combed his hair out and walked downstairs to fix him breakfast. I fed him cereal and sat him in his playpen in front of the tv. I heard bey coming downstairs causing me to look up and seen she had on the same outfit as me which made me smile. She walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Babe can you do my hair?" She asked causing me to nod.

"How do you want it?" I asked running my hands through it.

"half up, half down" she said before going to get the suppled from the downstairs bathroom.

I combed through her hair before styling it and putting away the supplies. I grabbed Kasen and my keys and told bey to come on if she was coming. I drove to the barbershop to get all of kasens hair cut off. He hasn't had a haircut in a couple of months so his hait is thick and a little longer but he doesnt like me to comb it so it has to go.

After getting his hair cut we went to the pier where there is a nice park and an ice cream shop. Me and Bey got ice cream and fed kay some of ours.

As I was watching Bey push Kay in the swing i noticed a little girl about to cross the street as a car was coming. I rushed over to her and grabbed her before she walked into the road.

"Hey sweetie where are your parents" I asked as I was nealed down in front of her.

"My mommy didn't want me so she left me here" she said scratching her hair.

"When did she leave?" I asked leading her to a bench.

"She left me here 3 days ago " she said causing me to frown.

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know" she said shrugging.

"Where have you been sleeping for 3 days? "

"I was sleeping on the slide but a man tried to touch me so I slept in the woods close by" she said

"Ok well what's your name?"

"My name is Elaniah(Eh-lane-na)"

"Well my name is Nicki, nice to meet you Elaniah" I said smiling which caused her to smile back.

"Can I stay with you Ms.Nicki" she asked

"Umm- "

"Its ok if you say no, nobody wants me " she says looking down with watery eyes.

"Elaniah, you can stay with me, I wouldn't leave you alone like this" I said causing her head to snap up and her to smile at me.

"Really" she asked excited.

"Really " I replied smiling.

Grabbing her hand I walked her back over to where Bey and Kasen were playing. Bey looked up st me and smiled but frowned when she seen Elaniah. She stood up and grabbed Kasen before walking over to me. Elaniah stopped Bey coming over and his behind my legs.

"Who is this cutie" Bey said smiling at Elaniah.

"This is Elaniah our new daughter " I said smiling nervously.

"Nicki what's going on?" She asked eyeing Elaniah.

____________________________________
Didn't proof read
Comment and vote
Until next time