The proposal

A\N I'm so excited to write this!

Todoroki's pov

"Oh yeah what?"  He asked. I walked up to him swaying my hips. He was looking down at his soaked shirt. I was now in front of him looking up cuz he was taller than me. I gently lifted his head by his chin up just enough so he could see me. He saw how close I was and started to blush. "Take me." I said seductively. His eyes went wide and his mouth was open. I noticed something in Bakugou's eyes not anger, pain, sadness. No something more. Lust. I thought he was going to turn me down but before I could pull away he smashed our lips together. He licked my bottom lip as if asking for entrance. I of course let him in and he explored ever part of my mouth. "Shall we take this to your room?" He asked kinda out of breath. "Please do." I moaned in his ear making him growl.

He carried me to my room while I was kissing and sucking his neck. He roughly put me on the bed and continued with his rough kisses. "Lube?" He asked. I pointed to the nightstand beside us and he went to find what he was asking for. Once he found it he ripped my clothes off and put a shit ton of lube on three of his fingers. "This may hurt~." He said with a grin. He slammed a finger inside of me. "A-ah i-it h-h-hurts!" I moaned\yelped out in pain and pleasure. "Don t worry baby it will feel better soon." He cooed and placed a soft kiss on my nose.

After he was done preparing me he put lots and lots of lube on his big cock. "Wait! Wear a condom!" I told him. " but we're both dudes. " He said. "W-well I can g-get p-pregnant." I said embarrassed. "Oh." He said and put a condom on. He then without warning thrust his big cock in my small pink hole.

And we went at it until my father came home and Bakugou had to jump out of my window not before he kissed me one last time. And I had to make an excuse as to why I was limping for the next week.

A\N that was my first smut kinda not really but that was the best smut I've made for i know it's sad! I suck at smut