Chapter 4

--Unknown POV--

I thought he said he would wait? Why is he with her? Is he falling in love? No it can't be...

Should I just pop up and steal him from her? Do he still love me? It's not fault why I left right?

Does he love her more then me? Is that possible? He waited from me for 2 years, he can wait 1 more year right?

I'm coming for you my lover. I'm going to end you and y/n once I come back. It would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Just wait and see Yoongi, you will be mines again.

--Y/n POV--

"Hahahah! This is what you get when you lose a bet with me!" I exclaimed laughing. "Ha ha, so very funny." Yoongi said showing a fake smile which made me laugh harder.

"Hey y/n-- is that Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung said walking into his and my shared living room

"Hey y/n-- is that Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung said walking into his and my shared living room. "Shut up." Yoongi hissed and Taehyung jumped behind Jungkook. "So.. Are you two dating?" Naeun asked smirking.

"No! We're married!" Yoongi said grabbing my hand. I blushed and quickly covered my face with my hands causing everyone to laughed.

'DING~'

"I'll get it!" Jungkook said running towards the door. "If you two are married then why are--JIMIN?" Taehyung said and made us all turn around.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked coldly. "I came back for y/n." Jimin said. I raised my brow in confusion then a small figure came from behind him.

"Aunt y/n!" She squealed and started running towards me. "Na haeun!" I said and kneeled down so I could hug her. I picked her up and started sweet talking her.

"She's pretty." Na haeun said looking towards Yoongi. I giggled before putting her down. "See you at school Jagiya." Jimin eyed Na Haeun before walking off.

"Who's that?" Everyone said in sync. "She's Jimins neice and when I went over to Jimins house she'd be there so we have a very good bond." I shared and they hummed in response.

"Are you going to have a good bond with our children?" Yoongi teased while back hugging me. "Eck! Get a room." Naeun giggled.

"Y/n, move in with him." Taehyung said emotionalessly. "What?!" Me and Yoongi said together. "Yah! Move in! You two are on good terms, make my best friend cry and I will not hesitate to tell my army of aliens to whoop yo ass!" Taehyung said in English and we giggled.

"But seriously, get out." He said again and pushed me into my room and gave me my suit cases. "Uhm....were not-" "YOONGI HYUNG! COME HELP HER!" Taehyung yelled walking to go get Yoongi.

He pushed him in and closed the door. "Uhm?" I said shyly and he smirked before coming closer. "W-what are you--" "I need a suitcase to put your clothes in silly." He laughed before walking towards the dresser and putting the clothes in. I sighed before grabbing my clothes.

~

--Yoongi Pov--

As me and y/n was putting her clothes into the dresser I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll be back." I stated before walking out the room.

"Hel--You?!" I asked terrified. She was more beautiful then ever. She looked at me with her big round chocolate orbs with her orange long wavy hair flowing down passed her shoulders.

"Yes baby, I'm back." She smirked.

_______

AISHHH! SORRY THIS IS LATE N SHORT. IM CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL AND IM HAVING LESS AND LESS TIME ON WATTPAD BUT PLS DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK! I WILL CONTINUE.

|Edited|