Part 2

Zac kindly leads you to your stool and starts to sing beautifully. He looks into your eyes, so intense you have to look away. Zac gently touches your chin to make you look at him. He smiles and you smile.

When the song is over Zac gives you a hug. He whispers in your ear, "you're beautiful."

You smile and close your eyes to absorb the reality. "Thank you," you whisper back. he let's go an leads you off the stage. You run back to Karly and hug her so tight she groans.

"Sorry," you say. "I'm just a little bit happy."

"And you wouldn't be because....?" Karly says and hugs you again.

After the concert, you get in line to meet the guys. you don't know what to expect.What will Zac say?

When it's your turn, you realize you're shaking. you step in front of Zac and he smiles. You don't say anything and give him a hug.

"Thank you. For serenading me."You say to Zac looking down shyly.

"You're very welcome. I enjoyed it." Zac says with a smile. then he leans in and cups a hand around your ear and whispers, "wait for me at the end of the line." You nod an move on.

You get in the back of line. "What are you doing?" Karly asks you.

"Zac told me to get in the back of the line." You say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Karly just shrugs and joins you.

When you reach Zac again, he comes around the table to you. you just stand there, not knowing what to do.

"Do you want like a picture or something?" Zac asks awkwardly. you laugh, "oh. Sorry. Haha sure." Karly takes the picture and Zac says, "I want to see it."

He takes your phone and examines the picture. He shifts his feet a little so you can't see the screen and he starts messing with your phone! you try to see what he's doing but he just holds up the back of the phone towards your face.

He gives you your phone back and just leaves. you look to see what he did and find him in your contacts!

The day, early in the morning, you get a text from Zac!

GOOD MORNING. I never got your name?

You scream and your mom comes in panicked. "What's wrong?!" she nearly shouts.

"Zac just texted me!" you say. your mom just rolls her eyes.

Good morning! My name's Ennie. Like Benny but without the b.

You can't stop smiling.

Well that's a beautiful name.

Thank you!

You're beautiful.

Haha! Well thank you!

Anytime.

You let your phone fall onto your chest and you laugh out loud.