excited

Readers Pov-

Working a part time job is never fun to me. But, since I go to college and I needed extra money, I have to.

"y/n! Please serve this customer right here, he needs a bouquet of flowers for his girlfriend!"
Your boss aka the owner of the flower shop called.

I hurriedly finish my last piece of bread and went to the customer.

Oh he fine. "Hello welcome to Infires Florists, may I help you?" I asked, smiling.

"Hey, I need white roses for my girlfriend, also some daisies, and please mix them with dried flowers." He said.

"Alright bro!" I replied. Her girlfriend must be so lucky, he even knows how to combine flowers, I'm fucking crying in my heart.

Time has passed, it's the end of my shift. Yup, I do get my salary based on how many hours I worked, and that's very nice.

Finished working, I have classes to attend. I have 3 classes in total today which is business marketing, fashion, and accounts.

- College -

I have this one friend named Rose. Ok since she's a friend, of course she knows about my crush. Rose loves to tease me when it comes to Daniel.

Hell yea I have a huge crush on Daniel and I think he noticed that since my dumbass can't control my facial expression whenever he's around.

>>

I am now in front of my locker, taking out some of the books I need later for my business class.

Then suddenly, someone tapped behind me.

Ok you won't believe it but believe it or not its Daniel. It's. Fucking. Daniel.

I turned around to face him and I'm blushing so hard, I can feel the heat burning from my cheeks.

"Hey so um, I heard rumours about you liking me. Is that true?" Daniel asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey, uh w-what no uh o-of course not! HAHAH!" I replied faking a laugh while slapping his arms. Fuck i'm such an embarrassment.

Daniel didn't reply anything afterwards. He laughed awkwardly and gave me that bitch-who-you-tryna-lie smile.

"Ok if you're not comfortable talking about it here, we can talk another time? Here's my number." Daniel said.

"Omg really? Oh hold up i'll find a paper!" I said while finding paper and a pen from my locker.

He said his number clearly. And I wrote in on my paper excitedly.

- Home -

I am so excited to call Daniel. But first, I need to take a shower, and change into my pyjamas. Because it's 9 p.m.

Done cleaning and changing myself, I hopped on to my bed with my phone and the paper I wrote Daniel's number.

I type in the number while smiling and I swear I look like a fool but it's okay, we're talking about Daniel's phone number here.

I prayed to god hoping this will end well before I click the call button.

I clicked the button and it's ringing. My heart is racing so fast, I'm excited plus nervous.

"Hello?" 

- to be continued